Chapter 166: Mommy, I Want a Sister

The next morning, Jungkook and Lisa left with the new tea leaves and a pile of colorful seashells.

"Mommy, you're back!" Haru had just been sent back by Uncle Liu. Not long after, Jungkook and Lisa returned to the manor.

"Mm, we're back. How was it? Were you obedient this weekend?" Lisa stepped forward and hugged Haru.

When she had just been reborn, Lisa instinctively pitied Haru and pitied him more. After these days of being together, she could not bear to part with Haru anymore.

It had only been two days since she left, but she already felt that she missed him a lot.

"Mommy, I'm so obedient. Mommy, you've worked hard." Haru wrapped his arms around Lisa's neck and whined to her with his big eyes.

"It's good that you're obedient. Mommy brought you a little gift," Lisa said as she took a box from Jungkook. She opened it and it was filled with small, colorful seashells. It was very beautiful.

"Wow, Mommy, this is so beautiful!" Haru happily held the shell and studied the patterns on it seriously.

"I'll use it to make a little accessory for you later and tie it on your school bag, okay?" Lisa smiled and pinched Haru's soft cheeks.

"Okay! Mommy, can you make four accessories? We'll each have one!" Haru smiled brightly.

"Four? Your great-grandfather isn't suitable for this." Hearing Haru mention four, Lisa was stunned. She then thought of Old Master, but he wasn't suitable for these little things.

"That's not it! Mommy, you need to make four. One for me, one for you, one for Daddy and one for my sister. Won't that make four?" The words' Mommy, you're stupid 'seemed to be written all over Haru's wet eyes.

"Sister? Which sister?" Lisa was puzzled. She had never heard that there was a child younger than Haru in the Jun family.

"Sister is here!" Haru put down the seashell in his hand and pounced into Lisa's arms. He carefully pointed at Lisa's stomach. "Mommy, didn't you go out to give birth to my sister this time?"

?????

Lisa looked at Haru's innocent eyes and was stunned.

Jungkook, who was drinking tea leisurely, was caught off guard by his son's words and choked on his tea.

"Who told you that?"

"Great-grandfather said so." Haru looked at Lisa expectantly. "Mommy, I like my sister. Can you give me a beautiful sister?"

Lisa did not know what to say for a moment, so she could only cast a pleading gaze at Jungkook's. However, at that moment, Jungkook's gaze was somewhat strange. For some reason, Lisa felt that she did not dare to look him in the eye.

"Alright, go and play by yourself. Stop pestering your mother. She's tired from the long flight." In the end, it was Jungkook who spoke up to save Lisa.

"Okay, Mommy, you've worked hard." Haru got off Lisa and planted a kiss on her face before he left.

After Haru left, Lisa felt that the atmosphere was a little strange. She looked up at Jungkook and met his faint smile. Lisa recalled Haru's words and her cheeks heated up.

"I'll go up first." Lisa avoided Jungkook's gaze and went upstairs with a box filled with shells.

Not long after Lisa went upstairs, Chen Yun called.

"Lisa, something happened. Quick, look at the company's latest Weibo post!"