"Jimin where are you," Fresh tears fall from your eyes as you whimper.

"Help me! Somebody help me!" You heard a loud voice from the direction to your right.

You immediately run towards the route for the person who is screaming for help. Your legs halt when you see a huge dog barking its teeth with saliva sticking to its mouth. The dog's angered eyes bore to a rat-like person, the body of its is very much slim and close alike to humans but the head portion makes a heavy resemblance to the rat. The rat was caged by the rock surrounding it and the dog standing in front of it, ready to eat the poor crying rat.

"Help," the desperate voice of help arises from the male rat. You didn't have time to research and go shocked over the fact that rat talks.

You immediately get into action and run towards the dog. You bite the dog's leg distracting it from the male rat. The dog growls in pain and turns around to you. It bared its teeth in anger and leaps forward aiming to tear your body but you move away from its aimed direction and run below its body. The dog looks below and turns around to you.

"Go and get me some heavy stones," you tell the scared rat while your alert focus remains on the dog. The rat nods its crying face and runs to grab some heavy rocks. The dog jumps towards you but you being an experienced hunter swiftly rolled away from its strike and ran towards the nearby rock. The dog looks at you who is climbing on a rock, it dashes its paw on the ground and spirits towards you. But before its teeth could pierce your flesh you escaped from its range and stood above on the rock.

"Miss!" The male rat yells and throws the pack of stones at you. You caught the bag and smirked at it deal. You pulled out your slingshot. You took one of the stones and placed it on the slingshot, you aimed it towards the barking dog, and your right eye remain shut while your other eye focus your gaze on the dog's neck. You pulled the string and let it go, the stone flew towards the dog and made a perfect hit on its neck. The dog whined in pain as it falls to the ground, Howling at its wound. You took out another stone and shot it at its paw, the dog howls in pain as it wiggles on the ground. Soon it gave up and lay on the muddy land, whining from the pain emitting from its internal damage.

The rat boy jumps and whispers a yes. You climb down from the rock and run to the rat who stood at most to your height. You grabbed its hand and dragged him out of the place, escaping from the whining dog.

After a few meters of running, you let go of the rat and pant heavily.

"Thank you so much for saving my life," the male rat bows to you. 

"It's no big deal but how can y-you-"

"Talk?" He asked you as if he is aware of your question.

Your eyes go wide and nod your head.

"We are a part of the hidden community under the forest, it's our special power. We can talk," he smiled as if it was no big deal while you remain in denial.

You nod your head and smile nervously. He chuckles at your expression.

"How were you caught by that dog?" You ask him.

"Umm actually as I told you we are supposed to be hidden but I couldn't stay inside that underground room hence I decided to sneak out and explore," he tells you while scratching his head.

"Oh, I will take my leave now," you tell him and turn around to leave but he pulls your hands and stops you from leaving.

"Wait, I need to thank you properly. Please come to my place, I want to reward you properly" he showcases his puppy eyes, and you mentally cringe at his facial expression. You sigh hard and accept his proposal. You didn't want to sound rude by rejecting his advances.

"By the way my name is shiku," shiku happily smiles and pulls you to his home.

Your mind runs back to Jimin whom you lost a few moments ago. You shall use shiku's help to find Jimin. That option would sound better. After visiting his home you will beg for help from his people.

_________________________________________

Shiku looks like this