"Who you looking for?" The girl asked.

Ju step in front of us, "Key? Dolph? Fat? Woo?" He said.

I could see the bitch smirking, "Oh Key is busy upstairs and the rest of them ni..." Ju cutting her off.

"Don't get yo teeth knocked out saying nigga." Sliding outta our way.

Bout to close the door, "Come back later or tomorrow when they not busy." Smirking.

Sticking my foot in the door, "You either gone open this bitch up or get hit with this door." I said. Staring at her, "Yo choice." Being dead ass.

Trying to close the door, "Girl bye!"

Busting the door open knocking her down, "Get the fuck outta the way." We walked in.

"Aye she did give yo ass a choice." Clowning her ass.

She said something under her breath but I couldn't hear her. The music was so loud in there that I couldn't even think straight.

Turning the music off, "Now sis don't do no crazy shit." Mae said.

Ju laughing over there, "Nah let her... nigga miss all they crazy ass drama." Finnah sit down.

I made my way up the stairs and they followed me. I'm busting in every single room til I find this nigga. I thought I could trust nigga but how the hoe was smirking had me all the way fucked up. Nobody was in any of the rooms.

"Who the fuck turned off my music?" Heard a voice from downstairs.

I took off back downstairs to see it was Dolph ass.

"Oh shit...how y'all get in?" Asking us.

Staring at him, "Some bitch opened up the door and told us to come back tomorrow." Mae said.

Scratching head, "Ohhh see what had happened was..." Finnah lie.

"Save that fuck ass lie! Where that nigga?" Asking.

"In the jacuzzi." He said.

He ain't have to say no more I took my ass out there and made my way over to the jacuzzi. My eyes could be deceiving me but I know they not. I might be a lil blind but I know that nigga and his homies are in the jacuzzi with a group of bitches.

"WELL...WELL...WELL...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Asking them.

They looked like they saw a ghost, "Hey si.." Fat said.

"Don't hey sis me!" Focusing my attention on Markeyvius ass.

Getting out the jacuzzi, "Where y..." Cutting one of them bitches off.

"You don't need to worry bout that." I said.

Catching an attitude, "Who is this hoe?"

"Aye shawty! Shut the fuck up... damn!" Woo said.

"Markeyvius you got 2 seconds to get in the house fo I knock you in yo shit." Walking away.