"I have never seen the king this angry before, he looks terrifying," said the tensed knight.

"Let's begin our search," the guards nod their heads and start to look around the place.

Jackson gets tensed, he knew they were talking about y/n or Jenni. He should react fast now. He looks around and soon his gaze catches a cart with the royal symbol written on it, the cart halts in front of the gate and gets permission from the royal guards. He pulls Lisa with him and runs to the cart which leads the way inside the palace. He helps Lisa to climb through the wheels by catching their spokes of it, Lisa successfully Jumps into the cart and followed by Jackson.

Lisa shuts her nose at the smell inside the cart, it reeks of metal and natural resources.

"I think this cart will lead to the mining area of the kingdom. I guess we are on the right path," Jackson says as he looks around. The cart travels through a tunnel pathway.

The pathway looks like a tunnel with fire being lit on the corner is the mud wall, and sounds of metals being hit with each other could be heard and the lit of fire where the metals are melted to make hardcore weapons are done using humans. Carrying goods and transporting heavy rocks and mining elite stones are done using human labour.

Soon the cart comes to halt and the driver giant gets off the cart. Jackson and Lisa slide down the cart through the spokes and sneakily walk inside the place to see more. Jackson pulls Lisa into hiding when they see a giant walking in their direction. Soon his eyes fall on the people working in this rotten place.

They are beaten and tortured for every mistake they commit. The giant has a monitor giant who monitors the humans and checks if they are doing their job properly or else they would be whipped with thick rope.

"Sir I can't work anymore," one of the malnourished men says as he falls to the ground, the Giant's heavy footsteps vibrate near the male and a thick rope whips across the weak human, a dreadful scream erupts from his throat and he cries to halt. Other human workers stare at the old man with pity unable to do anything. If they go against the Giants then the result would be dreadful. They either die or starve and are tortured till death.

"I'm sorry sir, please stop it, it hurts" cries the old human but the giant's ears go deaf and beats the poor human to death.

"Do your work properly or else you will face the same result," shouts the giant before walking away from the bloody man on the ground. The humans shudder in fear and continue their work.

Jackson's face falls as his chest clenches at the horrible sight. He knew he came into the lion's den but to save its prey you need to volunteer to go inside to save the innocent prey. First, he needs to find where king Park is imprisoned. Jackson asks Lisa to stay here and slowly runs to the prisoner zone, he is guessing that the royal Humans must be imprisoned elsewhere.

Jackson immediately comes to halt and hides behind the edge of the wall, he watched a group of Giants walking through the hallway, he looks forward and follows their shadows and smoothly escapes from their sight and keeps up with their speed. Soon he halts his steps and is behind a metal rod leaning on the wall.

The guards present in the security for the prison immediately lay down on the ground when their king enters the place.

Taehyung walks into the room without paying any attention to them. He claps his hand and the workers stop their work and lay down on the ground with their heads low, including the giants, the fear of the sudden visit of their king has stirred their fear and lies their head down.

Jackson looks at the big giant with a luxury suit and shining boots and the dark gaze which looks at the people with authority and dominance concludes that the male is the king, the cruel mad king responsible for the downfall of his people.

"An ant decided to come inside my chambers and steal something that belongs to me," Taehyung's deep voice sends chills to the humans and giants that are laying below him.

"We can forget the voice and looks but One thing we giants don't forget is smell, the strong sensing capability can make me identify anyone present here."

A human girl trembles in fear when she hears his roaring voice ringing through her ears.

"The ant that stole my doll is a part of the royals, I immediately got the catch and identified that one of the royal humans must have escaped from my grasp when I captured you all," Taehyung smirks as he looks at the tiny human's bows to him with their vibrating body.

Jackson gasps in fear. The person whom the giant is talking about is the prince. Park Jimin. This is worse. The King and the queen made sure that the giant could never find out about the prince but the luck seems so bad the truth is out to the giant king.

Taehyung bends down and grabs an old man in his palms. His piercing eyes bore through the old man.

"King!" Jackson whisper in shock when he is met with the old man in the hands of the king.

"You did a great job is hiding your child from me, anyway now I came to know that your son/daughter is lurking somewhere out. I will make sure to find that thing and crush it in my palms for stealing my precious treasure," he spats in anger as he grits his teeth fury.

"Please don't do anything-" begs the old man but Taehyung scoffs and looks away. He roughly places down the old man on the ground and smirks at him.

"I will do everything in front of you, I will tear his/her flesh in front of you and eat it. And you will see it with your eyes, that's your punishment for hiding and lying in front of me. I will hunt down that thing and kill it mercilessly,"

Taehyung finished his sentences with a dirty smirk coating his features.

________________________________________

Update!