In the End

A/n

I am sorry had to it was to tempting. The last chapter some was real some was fake. The fake part was after the *** so x)  don't hate me we all get bored time to time. Hope you enjoy this chapter, again please don't hate me. Gonna make an Undertaker X Reader (lemons) as well

~~~~

( (c/n) pov)

Three months went by, and it was finally my wedding day. Ciel and I have been engaged for many years (don't like math x). I already had my dress, something I made. I am sure Ciel will like it. I can feel through the faint bond between us that he was nervous as much as I was. My mother hugs me and I hug back. She has been expressing her sorrow for what had happened. She would hug me tightly crying sometimes. When we pull away she helps me get ready. She styles my hair and helps with light makeup.
(You pov)

After I helped (c/n) I went to mine and Sebastians room to get dressed. Sebastian had layed out my clothes. When getting dressed when I noticed a new design for panties. I shrug putting them on anyway. I get dressed and then start on my makeup. I didn't my favorite style makeup  and then did my hair. I smile seeing a box with my name on it. I open it finding Sebastian had gotten me a beautiful necklace (color)  stone matched my dress. I put it on and stop to look at myself in the mirror. (C/n) slips in the room looking stunning. Tears blur my vision, my little girl was growing up. She hugs me, " don't cry mommy." I felt my heart ache.

(Ciel pov)

I was really nervous as Sebastian helps me get ready. I had already got a new house for the honeymoon. I smirk and little I guess Sebastian and (y/n) would have a honeymoon as well. Sebastian glares at me. He didn't like to think about me and his daughter being mates but he was greatfull that it wasn't some random person. "Sebastian, " I looked at him, " were you nervous on your wedding day?" In shock he answered, " yes, I felt like I would mess up so bad that (y/n) would hate me. " I look him as he puts my eye patch on. I still put this on, but only out in public. "May I ask something more, " I blush. "You can ask anything, " he said putting on a tuxedo, " you are my master." "What does it feel like after mating, " I blush harder. "You become mates for all your demonic life, " he answered and I can tell from his voice he was trying to hide a bit of anger ," you will know what she feels what she practically wants. You both will be able to due to the bond that forms during first mating." Sebastian was dressed and now slipping on his shoes. "Any more questions, " he asked. "What will you do if we have a child," I asked raising my eyebrow. His face softens and smiles a little, " she won't stay little forever, and that is up to you two. It would make me happy to have a grand child." I smile a little, my emotions have been happier than when I was human that I remember. Sebastian then takes me to the car to drive me to my wedding.

(You pov)

I had learned how to drive but I still had called a limo service so I can do last minute touch up on (c/n). They had picked a garden themed wedding. Sebastian and I had planted some flowers, but we had to keep it a secret from them so they would have the full impact. As the car stopped Sebastian opens the door. I smile up at him as he helps me out. He then helps (c/n) out. We all hug each other. "Alright, " I kiss her cheek, " I need to go sit down." Sebastian kisses me softly then holds his arm out for (c/n). I go sit down with friends and Shinigami. Grell had invited the Shinigamis but they also came because (c/n) was friends with lots of them.  Music started to play.

( (c/n) pov)

I hear the music play and we began to walk. I was so nervous. I start in awe seeing the beautiful garden but then blush seeing Ciel in a tuxedo. It has been so long since he wore fancy clothes. I smile and I am sure I was blushing. My dad handed Ciel my hand after kissing it. He then sits with mom. Ciel pulls back my veil and smiles.

~~~Wedding time skip cx ~~~

(You pov)

I hug Sebastian kissing his neck. The wedding had gone into the after party. We dance underneath a beautiful tent. It was dark now. I watch over Sebastians shoulder seeing Ciel and (c/n) dancing. They looked so happy I felt my heart sting, but I knew she wasn't going to stay small forever. I look at Sebastian and he smirks. "What, " I asked. He smiles, " not now my love I will tell you in a little." I frown this wasn't like him. He kisses me deeply, when he pulls away he smirks. We had already had cake and they opened the gifts. We then lead Ciel and (c/n) to their car to go to their honeymoon. We kiss them good bye. As they were driven away they wave goodbye to us. No human can hear the next thing. It was like tiny buzzing and pleasure shot through my body. I moan biting my lip,  the new design panties had been a vibrator on the clit. I grab a hold of Sebastians arm. He pulls up a remote and presses high. I hide my face in his arm as I moan. I cum hard as he kisses me roughly yet passionately turning it off. He pulls back, " I think we are going to love the next couple years with these." He holds up the remote and turns it back on high.