Claude

(you pov)

"Did Claude tell you his and Sebastians deal," Ciel asked Alois. "What deal, " his smile fades. "To heal (y/n) and the baby ," Ciel said looking at my daughter. "He said nothing," he frowns, " thought he was doing it because of his crush on (y/n)." "Crush," I asked my eyes widening. Alois smirks a perverted smirk. "What's your daughters name," Ciel asked taking my mind off of Claude. "I don't know," I frown looking at my daughter," I won't name her till I get Sebastians opinion on her name."

Ciel smiles at me. "I can order him if you like," he smirks. "No," I said calmly," he will when he wants to." "Does he even want the child, " Alois asked looking at me. I frown, and I can feel my lip start to quiver. I force a smile, " I think so."

I didn't really know. I didn't know what to name her or if her own father wanted her.  She was looking up at me. I stroke her hair softly. She already had Raven black hair like Sebastians. She looks at me as if she understands, infact she didn't act like a new born, she didn't cry unless she was hurt like I was. Her eyes were knowing, and flashed like a demon would. Was she already a full fledged demon?

(Sebastian pov)

I only had a certain amount of time to pay off Claude for helping. The others didn't want anything, which was unusual. What he wanted was something that inraged me. He wanted what was left if (Y/n)'s soul. That was the only thing giving her more of an human like emotion. I had to agree, but would she hate me for it?

I was on the roof of the Trancy manor. I can feel her emotions, she was upset.

Did she already know?

What was she going to name the child?

"What are you going to do about the child," Claude asked, he was next to me. I didn't answer, did (y/n) want the child? Did I want the child?

Why did it already have a demonic aura?

I looked at Claude," when do you plan to take what you are to be paid?" "I was thinking tonight while she is asleep," he answered, " so I don't think you want to sleep in the same bed when it happens."

I nod, that would tare every bit of me. It would inrage me to my core. I would already have to feel the process, but I can block it. "I will tell her to let her know so she doesn't fight," I replied standing up. "What will she do, " he smirks.

(You pov)

Ciel had taken the baby with him. He went to the maid, that I have yet to learn the name of. Sebastian came in the room, it was only me and him.

"I have something to tell you," he said softly. I felt a sting in my heart, was he going to tell me he didn't want the baby? "What is it," I asked as he sat next to me on the bed. "In order for them to help you and the baby, " He said taking my hands into his, " I had to make a contract. Claude agreed to help in exchange for the rest of your soul."

My eyes widened, the rest of my soul! Would that kill me?!  Gosh I hope not. I looked at Sebastian, why my soul?

"He didn't want anything more it was that or nothing, " Sebastian explains pulling me close," I didn't want to loss you my dark angel."

"Okay," I breathed, " when? " "Tonight he will take it in your sleep, " he answered. I nod as he pulls me closer.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I was in bed awake, Sebastian had the baby. He wasn't in the room. Was it because he would get hurt. My breathing picks up as the door opens. It was midnight, Claude entered the room. "You are not asleep lady," he said closing the door. He walks to the bed. I look up at him as he sits on the bed next to me. "I can change my payment for you," he said softly stroking my hair. I frown," change it? What do you mean?" "I won't take your soul," he said softly, " I don't think I can." "Why, " I asked looking up at him. "Because your my sister," he said smiling a little. My eyes widened.