Roses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!!!!!!!(A/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing a shout out for my Sissy, my best friend. We are doing a little war to see who updates the most. (๑و•̀ω•́)و Let's bring it on.

The Mysterious Shadows

by:Ashley_Styxx

read it comment tell me what you think (๑-﹏-๑)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(you pov)

"You dick, " I cry as I step near them only to be stopped be Sebastian. "Get her under control, " the Queen ordered. "Will do, " Sebastian bows picking me up. " No set me down, " I cry as Sebastian walked to a different room. "Let me go, " I cry trying to get out of his arms. I gasp suddenly as a pain goes through my body. "Ash, " The Queen gasped," what are you doing?! "

(Sebastian pov)

I was walking out of the room carrying (y/n) as she crys and trys to get out of my arms. I didn't like seeing her like this ,not at all. Suddenly (y/n) gasped in pain. I looked down to see Ashs hand on her mark set was out like a light. The queen gasped, " what are you doing?! " "I gave her something to put her to sleep my lady," Ash stands up straight," she looked tired." I glare at him holding (y/n) close. "Come my lady it is getting late," Ash said grabbing the Queens hand and leads her out of the room. "Sebastian watch over (y/n) till she wakes, " Ciel ordered, " I don't trust what he gave her." "Yes my lord."

(you pov)

It was dark no one there, the pain had lasted for a split second. I felt nothing right now. Slowly ever so slowly it starts to get bright, Ash was there. "What did you do to me, " I ask keeping a sharp eye on him. "Like I said I just gave you something so you can sleep, " he smirks stepping closer to me. "g-get away from me, " I said my voice shaking. "Oh but why," he smiled as he is now hugging me from behind. I gasp  as he began to kiss my neck making me shiver. This felt all wrong, I wanted Sebastian. "Leave me alone," I moan as he finds my sweet spot. "Doesn't look like you want it that way, " he smirks against my skin. "Your unfair," I moan uncontrollably as he sucks my sweet spot," stop please." He didn't stop he rubs his hands up and down my sides. I shiver my body frozen in place. I wanted to stop him, but how could I? He suddenly freezed as if something occurred to him. He growls but doesn't say anything. His growling gave me goosebumps.

(Sebastian pov)

I was laying in bed with (y/n) in my arms. She starts to moan in her sleep. I watch as a hickey forms on her neck. She began to talk in her sleep telling someone to stop it. "Ash please no," she said frowning in her sleep. I got pissed, he was messing with her in her sleep. I gave her something to wake up, as she came around she hugs me tightly. "Thank you, " she said kissing my chest. "What did he do love, " I asked her softly. "Nothing much, but before you woke me he suddenly got mad," she answered, " he began to growl. " Why would he be growling? I frown as I go into deep thought. There was a knock on the door. "Come in, " I answered. "Sebastian we need to get going," Ciel said walking in. 

(you pov)

I got upset, he had to leave. What if Ash came back in my dreams?  Sebastian allowed me to walk them to the carriage. He kisses me goodbye before he leaves.  I go back into the manor only to suddenly come to a stand still. On the table near the door was a big vase of black roses becoming pure white. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?  My wedding day was coming. Would he try to stop the wedding? Would he have my mom interfere?

I looked around seeing white angel feathers near an open window.

Most important question, how was I going to keep him out of my dreams?

I sigh and go to the music room. I needed a stress reliever.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

(you pov.  .  . Again :)

A week has passed, I have gone a whole week without sleep. I didn't want Ash to visit me in my dreams.  I didn't want him near me. "Why hello beautiful, " I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Sebastian and Ciel. I smile and rush to them. I tackle Sebastian into a hug as I kissed every inch of his face. I suddenly stopped as his face shifts into Ashs. I gasp,  Ash takes the opportunity and kisses me deeply his tounge entering my mouth exploring every inch. He held me in place as he kissed me.

I jump with a start out of my sleep.  I had fallen asleep in the garden. Next to me was another black rose that slowly fades to pure white. Tears sting my eyes. Why wouldn't he leave me alone? Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and we took off to the air.  .  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n)

So sorry to keep it like that I am tired but I wanted to update,dont worry I will up date when I can :) thank you for all the views and likes. Thank you for your time in reading this, all of you are amazing. I might just make a side long juicy lemon for you :} especially the honey moon. . . .