Names

(A/n)

So next chapter is a Lemon :}
For now there is the baby name to pick

~~~~~~~~~

(Sebastian pov)

Why the hell was Claude in (Y/n)s bed? I was so glare at him as (y/n) takes the baby to the bathroom to change the baby's diaper. "Why are you in here still, " I asked keeping any emotion out of my voice," why did you sleep in (y/n)s and my bed of the night? " "Well I came for the soul but I couldn't take it," Claude explained," I then worked a deal with (y/n) since I couldn't get what I was paid." "You can't change the contact, " I said firmly. "Oh but I can, " he smiles and then reminds me, " I would be payed her soul or otherwise my choice. Shouldn't you be glad she still has what is left of her soul? " I glare at him, I hate it when he is right. I leave the room to get Ciel up, only to have Claude follow to wake Alois up.

(You pov)

I was tending to the baby, feeding her. When she was done I burped her. She seems to love the outdoors, she would giggle when she sees the curtains were open showing the garden.
When were we going back to Ciel's manor?
The maid Hannah , I learned her name was, then helped me get ready. I dressed my daughter into something I thought would be cute. She smiles a toothless smile at me. I giggle, " you silly girl." I go to breakfast still holding her.
"Have you found a name yet," Alois asked as Claude helps me in a chair. "Not yet, " I smile. Ciel was across from me picking at his food looking at the baby. "What is it, " I asked Ciel. He snaps out of it," w-what. Oh s-sorry." He looks at his plate. Was he alright?
I frown till Sebastian was next to me. He whispered into my ear," You remind him of his mother." "Oh, " I said and smile warmly at Ciel. He has a faint blush on his cheeks as he finishes his food. I only ate to taste the food,  I didn't really need it. "You don't have to eat," Alois said, " we all know you are a demon." "I like the taste of human food," I said smiling. I can feel Sebastian smirks sending a wave of lust through me. I shiver a little only making Sebastian smirks more knowing why. I bit my lip looking away. I stand up, " Ciel is it alright if I talk to Sebastian in the other room? " "Of course," he smiles as Sebastian sets a plate of pie infront of him. Sebastian then walks me hot of the dinning room and into the music room.
"What is it love," Sebastian asked me cupping my face with one hand the other pulls me and the baby close. "I was wondering what names you were thinking for our daughter, " I asked smiling as he then strokes our daughters face softly.
"Jade, Lissy, Kissy, Victoria, Candy, Rose, Elizabeth, Hannah, Scarlet, Holly, Carmen, Tiffany, Ashley, Akroma, Alice, Samantha, Cassie, Cassandra, Shelby, Emily, Mary, Destiny, Johna, Dee, Sally, Molly, Valarie, Jasmine, Aurora, Debra, Vicky,  Amber, Amanda, Julie, Julia, Zoey , and Zoe ," he smiles, " need I go on? " I make a face at some, and look down to see the baby making a face at some. "How about (c/n) ," I said then smile as our daughter smiles clapping. "She seems to like it so (c/n)," he asked watching her clap and giggle. "Yes, " I smile as (c/n) rubs her eyes. She was getting sleepy, because she doesn't sleep well without me or Sebastian not around. "Go to sleep (c/n) ," I smile a little, and she smiles sleeply. She falls asleep her little fingers closed around my finger. "She is beautiful, " Sebastian smiles. "Because of you, " I said looking up at him. "You helped it wasn't all me now love, " he said brushing hair away from my neck and started to kiss my sweet spot. I bite my lip knowing he was teasing me.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

(Sebastian pov) 

We go back to the manor, Claude seemed a little disappointed.
What was up with him?
Ciel seemed to love the name (c/n). He gave her all kinds of toys his company made. I had put Ciel and (c/n) to bed. I go to (y/n) to find she was looking out the window. She was humming her favorite song. I come up behind her pulling her perfect sized body to me. I kiss her neck on her sweet spot. This time I start to nip, and I was rewarded by moans slipping from her lips.