Sing Songs That Make You Slit Your Wrist

Start from the beginning

           He crouch in front of the latter, silently cursing Kai for doing what he did. It should be him comforting and caring for the latter instead of the pretty vampire. But it seems Taemin doesn't want to have anything to do with the short tempered vamp, and Baekhyun can feel a bit of empathy for him. Thinking much about it now, a sane person wouldn't want to be friends with the person who is a murderer that killed your friend, much more be his lover.

          He set the tray of food he brought on the floor. He will make sure that Taemin will eat something unlike Kai who just leaves him the food and doesn't care if he eats or not. He looks really thin now, thinner than before. His pink, plump lips are chopped and dry. His black hair greasy and unwashed. He's still also wearing the clothes he wore two days ago when they had a trip to the city, wrinkled. The human has dark bags under his eyes, it can rival Tao's. All in all, he looks like shit and it's really not a good thing. Lucky for them that Kris have no idea what's happening between the soulmates or he'll freak apeshit about it.

          "Taemin-ah," he started, trying to get the latter's attention. "I brought you food. You should eat and maybe take a hot bath. It's pretty cold today. It'll warm you up." It's true, the weather is colder than Sehun's personality so it's kinda bad. He receive no response from the latter, he just sighs. He tries again, now nudging the human's shoulder.

          "You really should stop what you are doing now. It won't benefit you in any good way." He said truthfully, hopefully Taemin will listen. The latter finally answered, his voice raspy and barely a whisper but Baekhyun heard him nonetheless. "I really want to die." He said, only his cracked lips moving, still staring into space. If Baekhyun isn't already a living corpse he would totally shit his pants at that moment. Somehow, Taemin looks freaking creepy and it cares Baekhyun that the human totally lost his sanity. He really needs Kai right now.

         "Taemin-ah, stay here, okay? Don't move, don't do anything unless you want to eat or drink or bath or any good things you need to do. If not then don't fucking move, I'll be right back." Baekhyun started to blabber before he runs out fast from the room to call a certain vampire. They need to fix this before Kris finds out.

           He made a few turns until busting inside the silent library where Kai and Sehun are. Looking at him annoyed and shock at the same time, sitting by the window. "Wha-" before Sehun can bitch at his hyung, Baekhyun cut him off. "Taemin! He wants to die! Oh my god! I swear he's planning a suicide or some shit! We need to stop him! Oh my god! Kai!" He was blabbering nonsense. Panicking apeshit.

           Kai stood up and walked over to him, he looks in a trance but worried. "Where is he?" he asked almost a whisper. He didn't thought that it will turn out this bad. He really feels guilty now. His emo self, unleashing and somehow he really wants to sing songs that make him slit his wrist and wallow in self pity even more like Sehun suggested earlier.

            "I left him in his room! I swear to god he's out of his mind! He's being creepy and he looks more dead than all of us together! Oh my god! What if Kris finds out? We'll be dead! Wait! We are already dead and then he'll kill us again. Double dead! Oh my, that'll be worst! It sounds ugly! I can't be ugly! I-"

         "Just shut up! You left  him in his room alone? Are you stupid? He might be stabbing himself with a knife you gave him with his food tray!" Oh SeHun, the smart ass and the more sensible one of the three of them cuts the ranting pretty vampire off. Pulling Kai out the door with him to check on the human, sprinting on their way. Baekhyun follows close behind them, also running.

        When they got there they we're greeted by the sight of a very pale Taemin, his eyes glassy and red, his mouth half agape, holding the knife that is use for cutting his food, and now maybe is also use for cutting wrists.

         Kai was the first one to move, stepping closer to the human and crouching in front of him, leaving the two vamps just watching by the door. He took hold of the latter's wrists, checking it for any damage or wounds. Seeing nothing, he drew out a relieved sigh before pulling the knife from Taemin's grip. Looking at the latter dead in the eye. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He half screamed, he feels annoyed for being worried sick and for Taemin making him worried.

           The human pulls his wrist from Kai, suddenly, out from his own bubble and now glaring at the vamp. "Eating. But it seems you don't want me to do that. So, okay. I won't." He hiss, looking away from Kai.

           Only now the three vampire looked at the tray by Taemin's side. The plate is half way empty. Maybe Baekhyun overreacted.

          Kai sighs, a sigh of relief and exasperation together. He runs his hand on his hair, looking back at the mortal who is still avoiding his gaze. Kai remembers the scene on the car again, the urge to touch the latter came back. He looks so much more vulnerable than he really was two days ago, before the murder was done.

           Murder. He never once in his life called what he do as murder. He calls it hunting or killing or a game but never murder. He never felt so ashamed and so guilty for doing such a thing that he doesn't have any control with. And it's all because of a stupid human.

           He feels his blood boiling and he feels irritated. He clench his fists. Baring his fangs. On time for Taemin to look up to see his deadly expression. The human gasp, his eyes wide with fear and terror. His whole body shaking, he can feel his blood draining from his body. His nightmare coming alive in front of him.

          Taemin screams, his hands flying up his open mouth to cover and muffle his sobs as tears falls down from his wide eyes. The two vampire took action, pulling Kai away from the human. Baekhyun went to Taemin's side trying to calm him down and Sehun holding the angry vampire.

         Not that Kai is fighting, no. He was just standing there. His angry face slowly changing into one shock and confuse and lost expression. He looks like a kid, a human kid who's distress.

        He took a step forward towards the mortal when Sehun loose his hold on him, it whimpers making him stop for a moment. He tries again but he only got the same reaction. He reach out his hand, trying to touch the mortal but the latter shook violently and cries on Baekhyun's arms. He frowns, feeling the painful tugging on his stomach again, and the piercing pain in his heart.

     Rejected.

        He was rejected again for the second time by the human and it feels much more worst than the first. He stood there for a while. Just looking at the mortal. Just feeling the pain. Just looking at the horror in front of him. Being rejected is his worst fear. He's been rejected. He's a reject.

       I'm a reject. I've been rejected. I'm not needed. A reject.

        And with that thought, he flew out the door as fast as his vampire powers could, out the castle into the woods and to god knows where. Leaving a scared human, and two shock vampires behind. Forever? Maybe.