❝𝕴'❙❙ 𝙷𝝰𝖛ℯ 𝝰ƞ ℇ𝝰𝘨❙ℯ'𝕤 ℬ❙⊕⊕𝙙ᨘ❝ ⧿ ℇ𝙙𝖜𝝰𝖗𝙙 𝒙 𝕸⊕𝙙ℯ𝖗ƞ 𝐑ℯ𝝰𝙙ℯ𝖗

Start from the beginning

"Edward's Booty." you reply. From the corner of your eye, you see Edward smile as he takes a sip. "Relax Y/N I'll take it from here," you hear your coworker and best friend, Kassandra say. Then she lowers her voice and says, "Go get that guy you gave the Eagle's Blood variation to."

You blush a bit and playfully smack her arm before going to sit beside Edward.  "What'll it be?" Kassandra asks you. "Long Island iced tea, double." you reply.

"That's strong." Edward remarks as he takes another sip of his drink. "With the life I've had, I'm in need of some strong alcohol." you reply. "I can agree with that sentiment." he says with a toothy grin.

A few drinks later, you and Edward were staggering to the basement. He roughly presses his lips on yours and you taste the alcohol from the drink you made.

You kiss back, your fingers tangled in his soft hair. It gets more heated, more passionate, but before it can get any further he pulls away and asks you, "My place or yours?"

"Whichever's closer on foot," you reply, your words slurring.

Timeskip, Edward's POV

He and Y/N stagger into his apartment, kissing passionately.

"Shall we take this further?" they ask.

"Let's."

Timeskip, your POV

-SMUT STARTS HERE- (There will be AFAB and AMAB versions as this is my first time writing smut and I don't know how to do it in a gender neutral way, if you're trans FTM or MTF, just imagine this as the gender you're transitioning to and if you're ace, either skip the smut or imagine that it isn't you or something like that)

-AFAB version-

Edward had you on his bed and was kissing you. You start to deepen the kiss, your drunk mind wanting more. He starts leaving trailing kisses from your mouth to your neck. He sucks on a sensitive part of your neck, making you let out a small moan.

He does it again, but rougher, making you moan louder. He starts to take your shirt off, but before he does he asks, "Do you really want this?"

"Yes." you reply. So Edward slides your shirt off and pins your arms above you in one smooth motion. "I want to hear you screaming my name." he says gruffly into your ear. 

He starts kissing your chest and feeling you. You can't help but melt into his touch. He kisses you again, but more rough than before. You grind your hips against his, making him groan. "Stop teasing me Y/N." Edward says with a bit of a snarl in his voice. It felt so good to hear your name on his lips.

He tugs at the waistband of your pants and pulls them off. Here you were, completely vulnerable to someone you didn't know, but your drunk mind couldn't care less. He pulls off his shirt and you see a well toned stomach with various tattoos and scars. Edward kisses you again, but he seems more needy.

Then he unhooks your bra.

Your breathing hitched as you tried to see what Edward would do. He kisses your bare breast and flicks his tongue on your nipple, making you shudder a bit.

"Edward..." you mutter.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Can you stop teasing me and just...do it already?"

He slides his own pants off and drunkenly gives you a devilish smile. You could very clearly see a boner.

You blush and look away. "Chickening out on me already, Y/N?" he asks you with a shit eating grin on his face.