03

I dwelled on the thought of us, together. She seemed to making it more vivid than my imagination. It was weird at first, but now it's a totally normal procedure for me. If I'm not thinking about some schoolwork, I'm thinking about Spencer and I. It's already been around a month since I met her, and she just seems like my key objective.

She seduces me every time we see each other at parties, she makes me believe I'm in love with her for a few moments. The days are going by slowly, but my thoughts are going by fast. The feelings that are new when I'm around her are unbelievable, and I shouldn't be feeling them at all. Hell, I shouldn't even be feeling her.

"Do you know that you're gorgeous?"

She released her lips from mine, staring at me for a moment. a blush crept onto my cheeks, causing me to look down. Her delicate hands rub my cheeks, pulling my face closer to her. My eyes met hers again. Her eyebrows were furrowed together as she tried to search for an answer from me. It was a thought of mine, and I didn't realise that it'd come out in the middle of snogging.

"Michael," This time, she looked away towards the ground. She shuffled a little backwards towards the island counter. She played with her fingernails as she sighed. "I-um.."

My hand reached for her cheek, caressing it. "You really are, I'm not making it up. Don't be flustered about it, you're amazing." I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, then picked her chin slightly up to look at me.

"I'm not.. it's just-" Before she finished what she was saying, I placed my lips on hers delicately. My lips kissed her gently, to calm her mind. I pulled away shortly after to see her reaction.

Her eyes fluttered open, usually how she makes me do that. She pulled me closer to her again and started the kiss this time. She wrapped her arms around my neck, playing with the ends of my hair. This kiss wasn't just how I kissed her minutes ago, this was a hungry and heated kiss.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her up. The feeling of her hands running through my hair soothed me. Hungrily, she kissed down my jaw and down my neck, leaving a few love bites on my collar bones. My head leaned slightly back, moving as she kissed every inch or so.

"Spencer, are you in here?"

Spencer jumped off me, panicking. She ran to the pantry and stuffed herself in it, shutting it lightly. I stood there confused, scratching the back of my neck. Confused was an understatement of what I was.

"Spence- Michael?"

"C-Chris..?"

"Why are you in here?" He questioned, standing tall.

I coughed, "oh, y'know.." I looked around the rooms, looking for something as an excuse. "I-i was getting some Doritos for the party..?"

"There's chips out there already.. but whatever. I don't have time," he ran his hand through his quiff. "Do you know where Spencer is?"

Biting my lip, I shrugged. "Why? I don't know any Spencers."

He sighed louder, "I've known you for how many years and you didn't even know I had a sister?"

Oh my god.

"Spencer? That's her name.. and she's your sister? I-I didn't know what your sister's name was, I just knew you had one and that you don't see her a lot."

"She's been here for a month already! She's gone to every party I go to, she's my responsibility. If she left without me knowing, I'm going to get killed by my parents," He grabbed the ends of his hair and pulled frustratedly. "If you see her, tell me. She has brown brunette hair with bright blue or green eyes, she just looks weird and rare."