[Avengers x Reader x Steve] Feels Like The First Time (BR Part 3)

You kissed Steve once more before moving to his side and wrapping your arm around his sweaty torso. He was lying looking up at the ceiling with a dazed expression on his face. He absent mindedly ran a hand through your hair and held his other hand against your waist.

    Your world had just been rocked and there was absolutely no reason for words but still, you had to ask.

     "Was that your first time since... before?" You looked up at him and he returned the gaze.

     He remained silent for a moment before responding. "Ever...."

     "WHAT!?" You sprang up pulling the sheet over your bare skin.

     Steve smiled sheepishly as the blood rose to his cheeks. "That obvious...?"

     You were in absolute shock as you wrapped your arms around his head. "Nooo! My precious baby angel!"

     He laughed and held you in his arms until the two of you decided to get out of bed and find something to eat.

     The two of you walked out of the bedroom laughing and talking hand in hand. As you walked into the living room, you were greeted by three sets of eyes. Natasha, Clint and of course....Tony.

     "Heya, Capsicle," he smiled. "How's it goin'?"

     "Wonderful. Actually," he smiled wrapping his arm around your shoulders. Tony knew and you knew that Tony knew. The question was how was he planning on using it against the two of you.

     Natasha and and Clint sat, arms crossed, carefully watching both of your expressions. The silence was tangible and made your stomach do these weird flips so you started to just come out with the truth as Tony spoke.

     "Jarvis. Shuffle playlist, Spangles Finally Loses His Virginity! And Cap, buddy. May I be the first to congratulate you." He smiled brightly and opened his wide.

     Steve opened his mouth to object and was very clearly, physically mortified. His cheeks were flushed and he was looking around for an escape.

     "Tony! A playlist?! SERIOUSLY?!" You shrieked trying not to laugh. As creepy, embarrassing and as much of a total invasion of privacy as it was....it was actually kind of funny.

     Tony didn't even have a chance to reply when Jarvis said, "Shuffling playlist, Mr. Stark."

      The built in speakers started blaring AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" and Steve grabbed your hand pulling you onto the deck outside and sliding the door shut behind the two of you.

      "How does he know?!" he asked frantically, worried that Tony had some kind of surveillance system mounted up in his room.

      You placed your hands on the sides of his face and giggled. "Steve, honey, we weren't exactly subtle....you carried me bridal

style from the kitchen to your bedroom literally right past everyone else. On top of that, we were in there for almost an hour...It wasn't exactly a secret."

     "So I wasn't too loud?" he asked self consciously. It took every ounce of strength and will power not to fall over and die of laughter at how nervous and innocent he looked.

     "No, sweetie," you bit your lip looking up at him, "If anything you have a bit of a glow." You stood on your tiptoes an pecked him on the lips.

      He kissed you back and looked at the back of his hand. To check if he was actually glowing you presumed. "Figure of speech," you had to release a giggle. "It just means that you're smiling a little brighter or standing a little straighter."

       He nodded still looking distracted. "Ok...but...how did he know I hadn't...that I was a..."

       Sliding your hands in his you looked him in the eyes. "Sweetie. Darling. Hon." You were trying to find a way to tell him gently but the other three beat you to it as they poked their heads out the door.

     "Well the little guy would have easily been snapped in half," said Clint casually.

     You looked over your shoulder at them, "Really? Eavesdropping?"

      Clint shrugged. "I'm a spy...it's in my blood."

      "Anyways," chimed in Natasha, "Post hotness, you were fighting a war and most likely didn't have time to get jiggy with it or whatever you guys called it back then."

     "It's nothing to be ashamed of! It's a beautiful thing really!" finished Tony.

     Steve had given up trying to preserve his modesty and was just sat there listening to them until they made their point. "All right! I....had sex."

      "Thaaaaaat's right, Spangles. Saying it is the first step to acceptance. Be proud. You had good partner," Tony winked at you after the last bit. You blew him a kiss sarcastically. "What say you that we head back inside and have a few drinks to celebrate?"

      "I can drink!" exclaimed Clint turning on his heal and walking back to the bar.

      "That makes two of us!" said Natasha following him.

     You laughed and pressed a kiss against Steve's smiling lips and eventually the two of you headed back inside where the rest of the Avengers had gathered.

      Tony stood behind the bar pouring flutes of champagne as everyone gathered to get one.

      Once everyone had a glass Tony made a toast. "To Capsicle's lost virginity!"

      There were a few cheers as everyone raised their glasses to the two of you. Steve grinned shyly and and took a sip from his drink.

       All the while, the music from the playlist played in the background. Some of the top hits were, "Pour Some Sugar on Me", "Let's Talk About Sex" and of course, the fan favorite and obligatory, "Feels Like The First Time".

      Everyone talked and sang and drank until their hearts were content and the playlist ended. Steve kissed you in the middle of the crowd as the small party began to dissipate.

      Once everyone had left to go back to work in the lab or to practice archery and otherwise lethal weapons, Steve sat down on the couch and pulled you down on his lap.

       He looked up at you and cracked a grin and asked, "What in the hell just happened?"  

       "Wonderful things," you smiled wrapping your arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips. "Wonderful, magical, things."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thus ends the Breakfast Ridiculousness series. I can't express how thankful I am for the response and support I've gotten since I returned from hiatus. And CERTAINLY didn't expect to come back to 25,000 reads (currently at 27K) like whaaaat?! y'all are incredible.

The songs that I referenced in this were:
-You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
-Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
-Let's Talk About Sex by Salt n Peppa
-Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner

          (YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE CLASSICS <3)

I'll hopefully have a Hawkeye x Reader up soon (maybe tonight but who knows?)
      anyways I love y'all forever and always
       *bursts into ten thousand pieces of rainbows and smiley faces *  
                           ~Katie