𝟏𝟎. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Start from the beginning

the lobby was filled with the dodgers, who all looked really impatient.

"nice of you to show up." said max, looking down at his watch.

"my alarm didn't go off!" vanessa explained.

"what's your excuse trea?" said chris. trea hadn't told anyone that they were sharing a room.

"he wanted me to come in and wake him up." vanessa replied quickly, knowing that he didn't have a good excuse.

"it doesn't matter, lets just go." dave said, taking the boys outside.

vanessa walked up to gavin, who was texting someone on his phone.

"who's that?" she asked at they walked out.

"cami." he said finishing his message and putting his phone away.

"how's that going?"

"good,"

"any word on an official yet?" she questioned.

"nothing yet, i just wanna take things slow. she's amazing, i don't wanna lose her" gavin replied.

"good. and the fact that i would absolutely destroy you."

"yes, that too."

vanessa looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear their conversation.

"look, i gotta tell you something. and you can't tell anyone at all."

"whats up?" asked gavin, looking at the blonde.

"i kissed trea last night."

"what?!"

"shhhh!"

"sorry"

"what?!" gavin whispered.

"yeah,"

"so like, are you guys a thing?"

"no, you know we can't be."

"i know. what are you gonna do then?"

"i don't know, we're kinda just seeing where the road takes us." vanessa shrugged.

"well i promise, i won't tell a soul" he stuck out his pinky.

"thanks gav," she locked hers with his.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the game was going well, they were losing, but the phillies had been playing much better than normal. it was only the bottom of the fourth, so they had time to catch up. some producers game down to the dugout to talk to vanessa.

"am i being interviewed?" she asked looking at the man and the camera that was following him.

"want a mic?" he asked.

"like mic'd up?"

"kinda, go around, talk to players talk to fans, be entertaining, have fun with it." the tall man said handing her the mic.