Chapter 24

India

India

MAJOR DON'T PUT YOUR HNADS ON HER!

that automatically triggered a flash back.

Im jus not ready Brian,im still young,we're still young.

"U saying u don't wanna have my baby?"he slammed be against the wall.I felt instant pain.Yesterday he hit every part of my body so I was still hurting.

Plz not today baby.I'll do w.e u want jus don't hit me

"Shut tf up lying,cs if I ask for a baby u not gone gimme 1"he slapped me.I jus fell balled up b4 the kicks met my stomach.
~flashback over

"Tell her ur lying!"
He held her against the wall with 1 hand.

"Ok ok,please jus let me go! I lied nova"

So ur not pregnant?

"No no I am pregnant but I did drug him"she wiped her tears

How do ik ur not lying?! U got pregnant by him.N you had sex w her knowing she was my friend!

"Nova she jus said she lied!"major said

That doesn't mean anything major! How do I kno that.I can't trust no one anymore.

"Ok look I got more packets of it."

"More packets?Tf u was playin on doing w those"major said

"I wasn't-"

Get out.both of y'all!

"I didn't-"

Major jus goo I need time right now,I'll text later

"Ok ,imma give u ur time but not for long cs Ian got time to be hearin bout no we need a break"

"Nova I'm rlly sor-"

Save it ok bc obviously u planned to do it again! Jus kno when I see you again I want my 1.

"Girl u ain't gone hit shii!"she said

Yh ok,you and I know wat I'll do

"Don't make me call ur mom n all your little funds for this "house" & "school" is gonna stop.
I laughed uncontrollably

Baby please speak on wat yk bc I been stop getting that and been on my own for 2 years.Meanwhile u still in that zebra themed room at your mama house.How old are.Now get out.

~~~time skip
next day

Yes that'll be all.

"So fill me in cause I wanna hit that hoe again."

Girl she had more packets in her bagg.She wasn't gone stop.

"Trifling,she cut off fasho-

Hold on its the devil callin..hello?

"Nova baby what happened I jus heard about your injury"my mom asked concern

Yh my injury that happened two weeks ago,but I'm fine like always

"Listen young lady this attitude that you have when I'm trying to be a concerned parent-"

Keyword your trying but you aren't a concerned parent so we be concerned now?

"You know what I'm changing,I'm not going to do this with you I'll be there tomorrow to take care of you"

No thank you save your time,I got it

"I'm coming down there and that's final,your doctor already told me your gonna need assistance"

I already have assistance

"And who is this?Nobody's gonna treat you like momma."

You can only say that if you had a momma.

"Little girl watch your mouth!all the sacrifices I made for you!And you say that.ATP I don't know who raised you!"

Yh cause it wasn't you.Goodbye.

She tryna come to the house like girl if you cared so much you would've been here.

"Don't do your mom like that she's not a bad person"

Yes she is she jus knows how to hide it good and away from eb.

"All these years we been friends n I've never seen her act the way you say she does.Maybe your jus overreacting."

Like I jus said Kiyah..she hides it from the world to keep this image up.You forgot I did live with her for 19 years.

"Ok nova let's jus finish eating because this whole month been crazy"

Yes it has,ugh