Journey's End

Rose's Point of View:

I woke up next to Raith. The sun was starting to rise behind me. Time to wake everyone up. Better find some water and a bucket. I thought. I stood up, disturbing Raith. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Shh." I replied and motioned for him to follow me. He nodded and with that, we set off.

Dawn's Point of View:

Cole came to me in a dream last night. He told me the journey was drawing to an end. I was so happy. I could finally go home! But then he said: "Your first part of the journey is almost finished. The second half is yet to come." I was about to say something in reply but someone dumped ice-cold water on me. I woke up instently. Rose was standing over me with a bucket and I was wet. "Time to wake up!" she yelled. I looked around. Everyone, except Rose and Raith, were wet. "Don't worry. You'll dry off. Come on! There's no time to waste!" Rose said and took off. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~~~~~

The moon was high in the sky when I heard a waterfall behind the wall of vines in front of us. Rose passed through, quickly followed by everyone else. As soon as I went through, I stopped, stunned. There was a waterfall with a river that was lined with big rocks as well as a grassy meadow surround by trees and wild flowers. I walked around as well as everyone else. I was so lost in my thoughts that I never heard someone come up behind me. "Like it?" the voice spoke. I whipped around and faced Jay. Turner, Toxcita, Cole, and Shade were standing in the center. "You came." Turner murmured. "We have another message for you." he told us. "Well what is it?" Rose demanded. "On the Blue Moon, return here. When the Blue Moon is at its highest point, use your powers and shoot them into the night sky at the moon. All will be reveled then." Cole said and started to fade. I stood there long after the spirits disappeared. "What do you think he meant?" Dove asked. "Whatever he meant, one thing is clear." Rose said. "After this, nothing will be the same again."