And you are....?

Cassandra's Point of View:

Me, my brother, Aaron, Brooke, and Dove were on our way to where the sun sets, After receiving a message from Turner, the Master of Speed, me and my brother prepared for our journey and left. But we didn't tell our parents. Along the way, we met Brooke and Dove, other Elemental children. When we met them, they were under attack from a few shadows where if it weren't for me and my brother, they'd be dead. Everything was alright since we started traveling together. I turned to ask my brother a question when Dove let out a scream. We ran ahead and were face-to-face with 5 other people. Brooke looked ready to fight. One of the children, a girl with brown hair with natural red highlights, approched us. "My name is Rose. And these are Raith, Kadin, Dawn, and Toby. And you are?" Rose asked me. "I'm Cassandra. And these are Aaron, Dove, and Brooke." I replied. "Are you on your way to where the sun sets too?" Dawn asked. That's when Dove let out a gasp. "I know you! Your that girl who saved me from the shadows the first time I saw them!" she gasped. Dawn nodded. "Good to see you." she replied. "Yes. We are on our way to where the sun sets. Wait, are you going there as well?" I asked Rose. She nodded. "Maybe we should travel together? We're stronger united then divided." Raith suggested. Rose gave him a nod. "What do you say?" she asked me holding out her hand. I looked at my new friends and my brother, who nodded once. I turned back to Rose. "Very well." I said and shook her hand. Toby looked excited. "We should rest. It's getting dark. Raith. You can take first watch. When the moon is at it's highest, Kadin can take the next watch." Rose ordered. Raith and Kadin nodded and with that, everyone layed down and fell asleep.

A/N: By the way, I will continue this story. But there will only be a couple more chapters. The rest of the story will be in another story.