Who to look like/Disappear and reform

Cassandra's Point of View:

"Now, try to look like you brother, Aaron." my mom, Camille, told me. I smiled. I could look like anyone! And looking like my brother and then telling my father I failed my math test will make him believe it was my brother! I closed my eyes and focused. Next thing I know, I look exactly like my brother! "I have to talk to dad." I told my mother. "Okay. I was going to tell you that's enough training for today, anyway." my mom said. I grinned. This was going to be fun!

Aaron's Point of View:

I vanished into a cloud of smoke as soon as my father tried to hit me. As soon as his fist had past, I reformed myself and struck him in the back with my own fist. "Great job!" my father, Ash, praised. "I think that's enough for today. An dmaybe tomorrow. That blow you dealt to my back really hurts!" he said. "Okay!" I said and went to my room.

Cassandra's Point of View:

I looked in my father's room. I quickly transformed myself to look like my brother. "Dad?" I called. "Yea Aaron?" he asked. "I have to tell you something..."

Aaron's Point of View:

I was outside, sitting on the lawn, just watching the clouds. Then, I saw something coming towards me.  I got up. Right in front me, was a shadow. I was puzzled. How can a shadow hurt me? Next thing I know, pain shot up my arm and I was flung across the yard. I guess shadows can hurt me! I tried to get up, but the shadow pinned me down and prepared to deal a killing blow. I shut my eyes. Then, the shadow was gone and my father was picking me up. "Aaron! Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. He sighed in relief. "It was just a shadow." I told him. He shook his head. "No, it's not just a shadow. " he said. "And how did you fail your math test? Your great at math!" he continued. What? "I didn't fail my math test. I aced it." I said. My father face-palmed. "I guess your sister got me." he said. "Come on. I'll tell you about that shadow that attacked you..."