The Journey

Rose's Point of View:

I've been traveling for a week now. My feet are sore and I'm sure my new friends are getting tired. Apprently, I'm not the only one making the journey. Along the way, I met Raith, son of the Master of Mind, Toby, son of the green ninja, Dawn, daughter of the Master of Light, and Kadin, son of the Master of Metal. So, on this journey I met 4 elemental masters. Raith had gone on ahead, promising to tell us about any danger. Everything was going fine. I don't like it. My father, Kai, told me if something seems too easy, something's wrong. And I'm sure he's right. "We should keep a lookout behind us." I told Dawn, Toby, and Kadin. "I don't like that we haven't run into any trouble. I'm sure something is going to happen soon." I said. Dawn nodded. "Your right. This journey seems too easy, something is going to happen." she said. As soon as she said that, we heard a scream from up ahead. I raced to where it came from, with the others following me. When I broke from the trees, I saw a shadow. But the shadow was focused on something else. I looked closely and felt my blood turn to ice. The shadow was focused on the thing it had trapped. And that 'thing' was Raith! Raith looked frightened. Kadin and Dawn snuck up behind the shadow when Toby launched himself at it. Idiot. My father told me to never attack something you don't know about. Dawn and Kadin attacked as well. I sighed. Might as well help the idiots before they kill themselves. I ran up and jumped, landing on the shadow's back. I grabbed the rope I had packed and wrapped it around the shadow's neck. The shadow gasped and staggered backward. I kept pulling the rope tighter and tighter. Next thing I know, the shadow falls to the ground. I leaped off. Raith ran up and hugged me. "Thank you!" he gasped. "I thought I was a goner!" he told me. I laughed. "Be more careful next time. From now on, we stick together." I said. Everyone nodded and with that, we set off again.