Chapter 33: "One problem less."

Start from the beginning

Izuku: "The worst..." I said it as I remembered Gran Torino's word about, if Shigaraki will get his hand on One For All. I stood up and saw that Shigaraki started flying somewhere, I looked at that direction and saw there Aizawa-sensei. Without thinking I started running in that direction and when I was close enough I jumped forward and stopped Shigaraki by grabbing his arms.

Gran Torino: "Why?" He asked in shock as he flew up to us.

Izuku: "If Shigaraki can't use his quirk, we can fight him too!" I said it as I was holding him. 'The heroes are spread thin because of the Nomus. We won't have enough heroes to fight Shigaraki. If he gets his quirks back and uses Decay again...' I thought to myself as I tightened my grip. "The worst is to lose our teacher!" I said it angrily making Aizawa-sensei look at me in shock. "The worst is losing the teacher who's been keeping us safe!" I said it in anger, which made Aizawa-sensei more shocked.

Aizawa: "Midoriya..." He said it in shock.

Bakugo: "This time, it's our turn." He said it angrily as I jumped over Shigaraki letting him go, but I quickly grabbed him by his shoulder with Blackwhip. "Just let us fight! AP Machine-Gun!" He said it as he started shooting at Shigaraki, while he was doing it I let go of Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: "What was that, fireworks?" He asked it mockingly as he cleared away the smoke. He wanted to attack him, but I grabbed him with Blackwhip not letting him do that. But he still jumped forward at Kacchan dragging me with him. "Sorry, I'm not interested in you." He said it as he flew up to Kacchan, while I just flew over them. Endeavor punched Shigaraki with his fire fist, but Shigaraki blocked it and flew away from us.

Izuku: "Endeavor!" I called out worried a little as I saw his arm.

Endeavor: "Where's Shoto?" He asked it as he turned his head to us.

Izuku: "It's just the two of us." I said it calmly as we saw Shigaraki stand up.

Gran Torino: "Take care of his legs." He said it as he looked at Rock Lock.

Rock Lock: "Alright. I won't let him get too close." He said it as he, Manual, and Aizawa-sensei started to walk away.

Gran Torino: "He already has a monster's physical strength." He said it as he looked at Shigaraki.

Endeavor: "He even has All Might's power and toughness." He added as he got ready to fight.

Izuku: "All Might's..." I said it in shock.

Aizawa: "As long as I keep my eyes on him, that's the only thing he has. I'll hang in there as much as I can." He said it calmly.

Endeavor: "Deku, Bakugo, since you're already here, I won't ask questions. I won't ask why you're here." He said it as Shigaraki jumped forward at us. "Support Eraser Head as much as you can! Bakugo, keep Deku safe!" He said it as his hands were now on fire.

Shigaraki: "One For All... You shall be mine, little brother." He said it with the crazy look on his face, but his words made me tense up.

Endeavor: "Hell Spider!" He said it as he attack Shigaraki with his strings of flames. But Shigaraki dodged his attack.

Shigaraki: "My will is my own!" He said it with the crazy look on his face as he stretched out his arm.

Gran Torino: "You'll die if you're hit! Make sure he misses!" He said it as he kicked his arm in other way. "I had trained a man who was stronger than anyone!" He said it angrily and then grabbed him by his arms. "Stop trampling Shimura's will!" He said it angrily as tightened his grip.

Shigaraki: "Who is that?" He asked it not really interested in it.

Gran Torino: "Your very existence torments Toshinori and everyone else!" He said it as he raised one hand in the air, got it into fist, and for a hit.