Chapter 33: "One problem less."

Start from the beginning

Izuku: 'Wh-What is this feeling... like I'm--' My thoughts were interrupted, when someone landed in front of us making us stop on our tracks and get into fighting stance. However, when the smoke cleared I froze... It was Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: "It's echoing inside my head. Telling me to get it..." He said it as he stretched out his hand to me. "Give me One For All, Izuku Midoriya." He said it as he was just about to touch my face. But me and Bakugo were quickly dragged away from him by someone. I turned my head to look, who it was, and saw Gran Torino.

Izuku: "Gran Torino!" I said it in shock as I saw him.

Garn Torino: "After I heard 'One For All' over the radio, I had a bad feeling. Were you two planning on fighting that by yourselves?" He asked us as we were flying in some direction. "Shigaraki's Decay erases everything it touches! You'd die just from touching any piece of that downpour of debris! He's not someone the two of you could take on!" He said it angry a little.

Izuku: "But--" I wanted to say as I turned my head back to see Shigaraki getting ready for something.

Garn Torino: "The heroes aren't dead yet!" He said it as I saw heroes coming at Shigaraki. "Everyone left will take that down together!" He said it as I saw Ryukyu flap her wings making a strong wind hit Shigaraki and sending him fly in the air. When he was in the air Ryukyu went for hit, but Shigaraki seems to dodge her attack. Then I saw Rock Lock walking up with someone beside him, and it was Aizawa-sensei. After a few seconds later, Endeavor flew up to Shigaraki and shot a lot of fire at him, but Shigaraki dodged his attack somehow. After a few moments, Gran Torino stopped and dropped me and Kacchan on the ground. "Will you be okay around here?" He said it as he landed and turned around.

Izuku: "Gran Torino, just now, Aizawa-sensei--" I wanted to say as I realized something.

Gran Torino: "Yeah, he's sealed off Shigaraki's quirk." He said it calmly.

Bakugo: "Gramps, shouldn't we be further away?" He asked it and he was right.

Izuku: "Gran Torino, he's--" I wanted to say.

Gran Torino: "Bakugo. He knows about the secret, right? I heard from Toshinori that there's another one, but as I can see she's not here. This area's the limit. He's moving faster than expected. We don't have many who can follow him. Since communications are down, if we get too far away, it'll be like setting him free. You stopped him temporarily, got him away from the civilians, and put him within Eraser's field of vision. You've already accomplished a lot. I'll go back and be Eraser's legs." He said it calmly.

Izuku: "Are you telling us to hide?" I asked him trying to be calm.

Gran Torino: "Apparently, All For One's quirks were transplanted into him. That's what the DJ hero said." He said it making us tense up in fear.

Izuku: "All For One's quirks...!" I said it in shock as I remembered what All For One's can do.

Gran Torino: "In the unlikely event that One For All is stolen, think about the worst that could happen. Come on. The enemy is only one person. If we can't take him down, then what's the point of this oversaturation of heroes?" He asked it as I saw a lot of heroes coming this way. But there was some groan turning into roar, that made us look in that direction. We saw 10 Nomus, which shocked us.

Izuku: "Why...?" I wanted to ask, but fear made me stop mid-sentence.

Bakugo: "Why are they okay?" He asked it in shock.

Gran Torino: "The whole lab should've fallen under Decay! Why are there Nomus here?!" He asked it in shock. But our attention was cut back to the fight by a loud thud, we saw a lot of smoke, but after a few moments smoke cleared and we saw Shigaraki standing on Endeavor, who was laying on top of Ryukyu, with his fist up in the air. Endeavor quickly got him off of himself by shooting his fire at him, of course, Shigaraki dodged it. "Incoming! Two Nomus are headed this way." He said it as he flew up in the air. "You two, hide yourselves!" He said it as he started flying towards the battle.