Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Loke stood there, his mind blank as he saw the spirit Monica called onto. A young girl with light blonde hair and white with a brown tip fox ears, wearing a black top, a red skirt that ended up mid-thigh, a white with a brown tip bushy tail behind her. Two belts wrapped around her waist with two fox heads, one black and a black jewel as its eyes and another gold with a green jewel as its eyes. Red gauntlets that reached to her elbows and red and black boots that was up to her knees. ((Basically the girl is the picture that I do not own. And Vixen is the same age as Wendy))

"You." The girl hissed at Loke.

"Vixen." Loke said sadly.

"Vixen, don't kill him. I want him." Monica ordered.

"No." Vixen growled.

"What?" Monica glared at Vixen.

"I have to kill him." Vixen brought her hand inside her dress and a sheathed katana.

"You know you can't kill a spirit of the Zodiac." Monica said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I have to avenge her death!" Vixen swung her sheathed katana and harshly hit it directly at Loke's stomach, making him lose breath. She swung it again and it hit the left side of Loke's head.

"I don't want to hurt you." Loke hissed as he tried to stop Vixen's katana.

"You killed her!" Water started to blur Vixen's eyes.

Loke only gulped. He knew he killed that woman. He was guilty and regretted his decisions. "You left her to die!" The tears fell down.

"I'm going to kill you so she can sleep peacefully!" Vixen unsheathed her katana.

"I'm sorry." What was the only words came from Loke.

"Sorry's not going to bring her back! Unlike that Jellal guy, you were not possessed. You were thinking for yourself and you can control yourself." Vixen slashes her katana and it shred a clean cut on Loke's suit.

Vixen blinked her eyes and brought it up again, slashing another clean cut. She was about to aim for Loke's neck but a whip wrapped around the blade. "I can't just stand back and watch my friend almost die before me." Lucy said angrily.

"He doesn't deserve to have a friend!" Vixen cried.

"He deserves to have a family!" Lucy corrected.

Vixen choked a cry. Falling to her knees, still holding tight to her katana. A family. Family. Family.

"I deserve to have my family back!" Vixen yelled. "I want to have her back!"