11.You are only Mine

Prachi action made him jealous, she was walking in a direction where a boy at their same age  standing with his phone and waiting for his food...

Prachi will never do that, but she was teasing ranbir and she don't know that this action will make a sleeping  devil  awake..

Ranbir move fast to prachi as soon as possible grab her hand and eat it.

Prachi smiles then move to their table and took a glass of water and give it to him.

Ranbir gaps it in one go and takes his seat,so prachi..

After finishing they again started to walk. But this time ranbir was silent all the way home.. They were so close to home... That's when it started to rain arhana run to home.. So prachi but ranbir was standing there itself...

Arhana gone inside the house prachi turn to ranbir and saw him, who was lost in his through, a small smile was playing in his lips prachi was confused...

Prachi comes to him and pulled him with her but ranbir was stronger than her. Prachi snapped which get ranbir back to the world.

Prachi one second pulled him but this time ranbir pulled her and they both are standing under rain. Ranbir come closer to prachi so close that he never had been this close to anyone other than his chikchiki.

Prachi's heartbeat can be heard by anyone same goes to ranbir. This closeness of them provoking so many desires from both the side.

Ranbir come closer leaning prachi to lean close ranbir was about to kiss her and she was waiting for the kiss unknown to herself ranbir too saw his touch effect on her. To tease her he went near her hear and said" I used to hate  rain but after seeing a girl dancing under rain.I started to like it. "

Prachi was still breathing heavily and her eyes were still closed ranbir was smiling, he continue" And do you know who the girl was? "
Prachi opened her eyes slowly, ranbir was really lost in her. she nodded no innocently. Ranbir chuckle and pointed prachi. Prachi was confused" yes that girl is you. After seeing you enjoy rain that day I started to feel the rain and started to fall in love with rain and the girl who was playing in rain"

Prachi started to blush and ranbir can see that clearly. Prachi and ranbir had eyeslock. They don't no how the distance between them decreased but they leaned in and kissed each other with so much of love and care for each other. The kiss was not an rush or urgent one but a slow and soft one. Finally they shared their first kiss....

Soon they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Ranbir saw prachi who was still closed eyes and breathing heavily, ranbir one second kissed but this time the environment around them was getting heat.... Ranbir and prachi moved to the door while kissing each other with so much of passion and love they were fighting for lead. Prachi was out of breath ranbir saw that and realized that they are still out side the house, they both get inside house, ranbir locked the house while prachi went to their room.... She learned on the closed window, ranbir come and locked the door. Ranbir come close to prachi at the same time there was a loud sound of thunder and all source of electric gadgets turned off prachi hugged ranbir tightly ranbir reciprocate it. Then the room temperature heated so the desires

Soon the room filled with moaning of the lovely couple. Who at the moment felt complete.

They broke all the obstacles which troubled them in their relationship finally after lot of struggles they are one now by all mean one soul and also physically......

Thanks guys for your support i tried romantic sense for the first time nope sorry i think it's second time. I don't know how it comes out. But please bare with the mistake and point out it.

Your
Favorite
Writer

L
A
Y
A

♥️