08.party - 1

The party started

Reha to was there, but pranbir and arhana didn't see her anywhere.prachi, ranbir, aryan and shahana was on the corner of the  club. Yeah it was an club... Prachi don't like club like places so everyone for prachi come corner to the club, shahana was excited because she always wanted to come here about due to prachi not able to come...

Prachi says" ranbir, aryan you guys go and enjoy the party "prachi push ranbir lightly...

Shahana shock and funnily" what about me it's my first time so please, say that shahana go and you too enjoy the party say like this naa prachi"

Aryan hit shahana head lightly and everyone started to laugh by shahana's words...

Then aryan pull shahana with him. Ranbir chuckle seeing them  " did you saw that?" seeing arhana ranbir said,prachi ask " saw what" ranbir show shahana and aryan, prachi confusingly..

"shahana and aryan?" ranbir playfully hit her head" i think my  brilliant chikchiki was sleeping "prachi still confused" what are you saying? " cutely asked, which made ranbir smile...

Ranbir explains" i feel that aryan and shahana love each other "hearing this prachi eyes grown big" really "shouted, ranbir nodded smilingly, like an kid prachi acted like thinking" why don't i see this, wait i will go and ask shahana itself "saying this prachi run to the direction which led her to aryan and shahana..

Ranbir was about to go behind her, but some one stopped him by holding his hand, which touch made him uncomfortable. He turn to saw who was that person.

It's reha, he was about to go but again stopped by reha's talk...

Reha" hi ranbir "with so much of emotion [she named that as so called love, but that is just nothing more than so called ego, anger on her twin sister and jealous because her sister got the handsome guy in the whole collage]

Ranbir irritatingly asked" what now? What you want from me now. I am married, so please leave me alone, let me live my life and you please live yours"

Ranbir about to go but again " how will you live happily, when i am not there in your life ranbir." reha asked

Ranbir " I'll, prachi was enough for me. So you can live your life happily"

Reha"prachi, prachi... Prachi. Don't you know anything else? "angrily asked

Ranbir to irritate reha" what can i do prachi was my world, i can't think anything else then prachi.. "said with a sweet wala smile.

Reha" then i will destroy your world by killing your pr.. "before she could finish her word, ranbir slapped her..

" don't you dare to finish the word ever"saying this ranbir start to go. Reha with tears holding her cheeks says to ranbir "ranbir you will realize your love for me so soon. I will make your prachi suffer, so much that you yourself come to me"

Ranbir hears this but didn't stop, just acted like ignoring her but the truth is reha's every single word was breaking him into pieces. But promised to himself that he will always protect prachi...

As usually what's next?

Will ranbir able to protect prachi from reha?

Your favorite
Writer,

L
A
Y
A

♥️