07. Mesmerizing

Prachi was all nervous, ranbir told prachi to open the door says he will go to change...

Prachi open the door and shahana ask "what are you going to wear for the party"

Prachi show what she found"i got this kurti ranbir was wearing black t shirt,so i am wearing this "says showing her..

Shahana shook her head in Unbelievable and says" we are going for an party "prachi confusingly ask" so what should i wear "

Shahana to search her wardrobe. That time, ranbir came out of washroom with an black t shirt. Ranbir ask shahana" what's happening? "

Shahana before says anything her eyes falls on his hand which is holding an t shirt which is just like he is wearing now..

Shahana get that from his hand and see that clearly, then her brain pop up with an idea ask ranbir" ranbir if you are ready please go to living area, i will make my sister get ready for today's night "

Ranbir went to the mirror to take something but shahana did not wait as, she was impatient to make her sister sparkle today in front of ranbir by her idea, not like she is going to make her sparkle, but will make their first party  memorable costume by her idea" ranbir you can go to aryan's room and get ready "saying this she pushed him out of the room.

Closed the door on his face before closing" my big brother waiting will be torture but you will definitely thank me later "saying this she closed a door.

Shahana was considering him as her real brother and he to was totally considering and treating her as his sister only his. He became so so fond of her, more than misti, shahana matters him more, he even mention her in his mine list...

Ranbir smiled at shahana's behavior. Then goes to aryan's room.

After sometimes

Ranbir and aryan come to the hall. Ranbir was waking here and there aryan sit on the sofa and was watching him...

Ranbir got impatient so he goes and knock on the door. Shahana ask what from the room loudly, ranbir ask "how much time will you guys take" shout from this side. "that's all, will be out in few minutes" shahana shout from that side,ranbir "come on, shahana come fast naa" shout from this side "wait you big brother of mine, because i am the one who responsible for your wife's today's dress right then i should make all perfectly right" shout from that side, "i know my little sister will make everything as marvelous as possible, so please let her come out" shout from the door.

This like they to talk to each other ranbir was begging this side, Shahana and prachi was enjoying that side. Prachi did not talk him but enjoying her self but also happy to see the new creating bond between her sister and husband.

In this all aryan was enjoying this from out side but did not says are talk anything.

Aryan sees the time then went near ranbir and door he shout "you guys should come out soon, we have to probably go now are else we will are going to be late" shout from this side, shahana "same goes to you too, be quiet and wait outside". Ranbir was trying to control his laugh harder but aryan saw that and says"i will get a cab"saying this goes out, ranbir was laughing so loudly.

Come to the sofa and sit still laughing this made aryan go crazy as he was laughing and laughing so he was about to  hit but they heard the door opening sound and turn to saw them shahana comes out first then prachi. Ranbir was surprised to see prachi in his dress.

Aryan sign shahana to come so their love birds can have some special movements

Ranbir pov

Ooh my god prachi was in my cloth this makes me feel something new, like a totally new feeling.which makes me proud of what?, she makes me feel that this chikchiki was only mine one and only mine. She looks mesmerizing in my cloth.

Everyone says that black suites me and now it suits my life partner too, she was perfect to me in every way possible, this make me feel that if i am to make feel like this.  am i too making her feel that i am prefect for her?

My all thoughts brushed off of my mind as soon as i sawed my chikchiki pinched me "ouch" was the only word that escape from my mouth..

Prachi cutely pout and says "is i am not looking good you are shouting ouch" this girl makes me go crazy for her "ooh you are so so cute when pout like this" i can't really tell what i am feeling now i just want to kiss her but i cannot do that right, without her permission, is I am having permission for that?.

She was about to go, i held her hand and turn her to make me face her, says"i think you don't like me in your dress, so i will "saying this while looking down. I kissed her cheek before she go further. She was surprised i note every expression of her after the kiss. She look at me and looked down as soon she meet my eyes.

" you look as mine in my cloth and love you more in my cloth and you are totally mesmerizing today not only today but i am so happy that you are in my clothes today" seriously i am so happy that i can't able to control my self, so muster up some courage and hugged her after some time prachi to reciprocate the hug.

Pov ends

their little movement was disturbed by their brother.

Aryan teasingly "are u guys finished talking then can we go" he was about to come in but seeing then hugging he closed his eyes. They both separated and prachi avoided eyes contact goes out.

Out already shahana was sitting in side the car and wait for other.

In side ranbir nervously mess his hair and go out aryan too come out so that ranbir can lock the house.

After that they start to drive off to the party...

As  always what's next?

The bond between four was getting strong minute to minute...

Your favorite
Writer,

L
A
Y
A

♥️