it isn't dumb. it's reasonable. you're the reason i'm feeling like this.

'i'll never stop loving you for the way you are. i'll choose you over anyone anyday.'

what a lie. you lied to me.

'you can trust me. everything you say here, will stay here. i'm not a big mouthed person.'

just.. shut up.. SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SUNOO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

he once again let out a maniac-like scream that echoed throughout his entire house and he attempts to look for anything that he can use to harm himself, scissors, a pencil, a rope, anything.

until he came across he came across a cigarette bud that was laying on his bed. he grabbed the small object and saw that the tip was still a little on fire, so he took it as an opportunity to hurt himself with it.

he burned a hole in his arm, wincing a little from the agonizing pain but he could care less. he needed something to get his mind off the previous events that just happened. hurting himself always was the solution to whenever he was feeling horrible about himself or he couldn't get something out of his mind.

he threw the cigarette to a unknown part of his room and now stared at the burn now permanently scarred into his arm. he was amazed by the damage, no, he loved it. looking like a crazy person, he sat against the wall with his mouth open gasping for air while staring at the black beanie that was left behind the other day sunoo came over.

he didn't plan at moving at all though. so, he just sat there, carelessly watching as the chemicals made their way through his scar that was on his arm.

—————

no one's pov

"niki! over here.. quick."

the blonde walked to jake who was leaned on the convenience store wall while also holding heeseungs heavy head against his lap.

niki tiredly sat next to the couple and waited for the older to talk first. but they held eye contact instead. they stayed like that for a few minutes, kind of forgetting that the guy below them passed out and was enjoying that sleep in their laps.

"oh uh— why did heeseung pass out again? did he overwork?"

"yeah, he just passed out.. after we ran away from some people."

"who?"

"just some bad people. you don't have to worry about it."

"oh.. okay."

"num.. num.. i hate mm.. pickles.."

riki effortlessly lifted the older onto his back and grabbed his feet so he doesn't topple over to the side.

jake watched as the youngest began walking the direction they came running from and also noticed a group a hooded figure coming from the same alleyway, so he called riki over in a haste.

"no, riki, come over here! those are the same people we ran away from!"

he whisper-shouted.