Anya paused, before turning and raising a finger with a serious look, "Ah, ah, ah, I go by Starlight Anya now. "

Kilian scowled, "Eugh..."

Anya flinched, 'Eugh?!'

She looked to his thoughts for some kind of clue as to what eugh meant but only found more eughs there!

"You're practically famous now, Anya!" Becky exclaimed, "I bet you could make 100 new friends today!"

Anya gasped, eyes lighting up.

"Or 100 new enemies." Kilian grumbled.

"Quit being so negative!"

Outside their lockers, Damien somehow deemed it necessary to tell Anya, "Don't go getting cocky about getting a Stella Star before me!"

In the class, kids were whispering about how Anya probably cheated to obtain that Stella Star which she'd been awarded.

"She's wearing the pin in class just to rub it in everyone's faces!" one kid grumbled.

"Nobody wears their Stella in class." another added.

"No way would psycho-girl save someone's life." one of the girls in the class whispered to another.

"Maybe she pushed the kid in to drown."

Kilian leaned forward to give Becky a look.
"Still think I'm being negative?"

"Quiet!" she snapped before giving Anya a concerned look, "Don't let their words get to you. They're just jealous."

Kilian scowled, 'Maybe I should ask Elena to shut these idiots up... WAIT, NO, CAN'T DO THAT!!!'

"Hey, Damian, don't you think that girl cheated to get that Stella?" one of the girls asked the ebony haired kid.

"What a stupid thing to ask. This isn't some third-rate school that hands out Stella by mistake." Damian replied coldly, "Is that what you think Eden is?"

"N-No, I just-!" the girl began.

"If you have a problem with how this school works, you should transfer elsewhere." Damian huffed.

That shut the kids up pretty quick.

"Huh, I guess he's not that bad." Kilian hummed.

...

"So, An— uhm, Starlight Anya, have you figured out what you want as a reward?" Becky inquired as her, Anya, and Kilian were all eating lunch.

"My reward?" Anya echoed.

"Yeah, aren't you gonna get a reward for receiving a Stella?" Becky asked, "It's only natural when you do well in a test or a recital or something like that."

"Mm, I could get peanuts?" Anya tried.

"You could do a whole lot better than that!" Becky exclaimed, "I got a cute new dress and a tiara for that test we took the other day! Although I guess I haven't received anything else all that good..."

Telling from the way Anya gawked, that was not true.

"What about you, Kilian?" Becky questioned.

"Don't get rewards." the boy replied simply, "Don't really need 'em either. If I'm gonna do well with something, it's because I want to do well. Not because I want a reward."

Anya and Becky stared at him silently.

Kilian looked back at Anya, "Ask for a dog or something, I dunno. That's always an option."