Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1

Start from the beginning

“Hi-”  Toby squeaks softly and scurries off.  

To the side of the street and female troll banged on top of an old tv getting it or trying to get it to work properly, which it did in the end.  Although they turned their attention to you as they turned around watching.  

Blinky, oblivious to what was going on around them, talked to Toby, “Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Tobias.”  

“Thanks though n/n is much more knowledgable to minerals than me since I learned it all from her…” Toby mumbles to himself.  

“So, your kind, you all live here?”  Jim asked, trying to clean a few things up as he glanced up at Blinky as the continued walking.  

“Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies,” Blinky explained with proudness in his voice as you listened closely while watching the slight fog on the ground.  “You’ll find almost anything you need, and sometimes you’ll find what you never know you needed,”   

You pulled your attention away from the fog and turned around to get a glimpse at a blue troll and a glimpse of a nose ring. You raised your eyebrows.  Although turned away, as you thought, it was most likely Draal, though you weren’t completely sure as your memory kept going blank. 

You quickly caught up to the others as you heard scurrying around you, Jim looked down and said a small gremlin type guy with a red hat white hair and a good size nose.  To you, it looked like a mini Santa Claus if you were being honest.  

“Oh, hey, little guy!”  Jim slightly cooed as he slowly knelt down. 

“JIm, I wouldn’t…”  You tried to say.

“That’s a cute pointy hat,”  the gremlin then hissed at him angrily, “And pointy teeth!”  Jim cried out as he immediately backed away.  

Blinky, once he heard the small yell of alarm run and tried to kick and stomp on the little guy, “Look out! Get away! Get out of here! Vile Vermin! Be gone!”  Small laughter lifted through the air as they scurried around like little demons. One of them stopped and turned around and looked at Blinky and blew a raspberry at him before scurrying away again  

You sighed as you put a hand to your forehead, a wave of disappointment weaving through you, although that disappeared as you felt a small weight on your shoulder.  Looking over, you saw one of the gremlins climbed up and sat on your shoulder, not seeming violent to you, and just stared at you with the beady black eyes of theirs.  

Then it looked out a small golding earring with a black and white mixed gem in it that seemed to glow as it got closer to you.  Before you could ask what it was doing, it clipped the earring to your ear and the other clasp by the top of your earloub.  

It giggled as you gave it a questioning look as if asking for me?  The little gremlin, almost as if it had physic powers, eagerly nodded it’s head and then scurried off with the other little ones.  

“What was that?”  JIm asks Blinky.  

“Gnomes are vermin…”  Blinky explained as he dusted his hands.  “Pickpockets, scum of the earth! We only tolerate them for their great grooming services,”  Blinky said while staring at the back of Aaarrrgghh with half lidded eyes annoyance clear in his face and tone. 

“Grooming?”  

“They eat the parasites on the larger trolls and seem to have taken a liking to Miss Y/n,”  Blinky gestured.  A red gremlin climbed up onto Aaarrrgghh back and picked a large bug out of his ear. 

Aaarrrgghh, in turn, flicks them off easily, and the one he flicked let out a screech.  

“Jim! Jim! Check it out!”  Toby yelled out eagerly as if a little child getting their first and favorite present ever and can’t sit still.  “Maxium coolosity there,”  then ran to the edge to get a closer view of it.