veintiseis

-Idiota, ven aquí y da un abrazo a tu mejor amiga(idiot, come here and give a hug to your bestie)

-Good match Ams

-Same Nea. Are we going to Barceló, rigth ?

-I was thinking about going to Nazca

-Nazca is for pijos (posh)

-Well Barceló it is. Do me a favor and give PSG a match that they will never forget and kill them, we want to go through group stage .

-Will do, we will meet here in 20 minutes to go and have dinner and then Barceló.

-Okay, I will tell Nahikari, Esther and Olga, Tere and Misa, I think Vini and Rodrygo are already here.

-Ivana is not coming?

-She has plans with her wife I think .

-Okay, be here in 20.

In the changing rooms I asked the coach if I could go and she said yes .

-Where are you going ?- Sam asked .

-I'm going out with some of my friends from here, wanna come ?

-Sure.

We all met and I present Sam to the others .

-We are going to Jose Luis .

I love Jose Luis, a nice restaurant with nice food (my parents are friends with the owner so I come here a lot ) .
(There is like a part that is more bar and a restaurant).

-Y un pincho de tortilla para ti,¿verdad?
(And the tortilla pincho for you, rigth)

-Si.

-Why does the tortilla have the inside not cooked ?

-It's how you should cook it, wanna try ?

After eating it was 11pm pretty early to start partying but who cares .

A couple of songs played. I don't like reggeaton but partying in Spain is the only music you will listen.

-Nahiki, escucha (listen)

(Put the song above)

Perreamos toda la noche y nos dormimos a las 10

-Llegue al club con el combo rápido la vi lejos, se pintaba los labios y la copa como espejo .

-Se acerco poco a poco y yo queriendo que me baile, luego me dijo "vamo' que te enseño buenos aire"

-Y nos fuimos en una empezamo' a la una y con la nota rápido nos dieron las tres

-Perreamos toda la noche y nos dormimos a las 10, andole rezando a Dios pa repetirlo otra ve'

-Y nos fuimos en una empezamo a la una y con la nota rápida nos dieron las tres, perreamos toda la noche y nos dormimo a las 10, ando rezandole a dios pa repetirlo otra vez

-Dime, beba, fecha y hora ...

We were singing what it's considera to be one of the hhimnos Spain, one that you can actually sing, because the real one doesn't hace lyrics.

-QUEDATE QUE LA NOCHE SIN TI DUELEN, TENGO LA MENTE LA POSE TODOS LOS GEMIDOS QUE YA NO QUIERO NADA QUE NO SEA CONTIGO

-QUEDATEEEE QUE LA NOCHE SIN TI DUE E E E LEN

-Just vibe along, you don't have to dign, just dance - I say to Sam.

-QUEDATEEEEE, what does that even mean- looks like she was also having fun .

Quédate was played another 4 times that night.

At the next morning Sam and I had a hungover longer than the everest.

-Come on girls, pack your things, we are leaving in 30 minutes - the coach said .-But the plane leaves later.

Can she speak lower please, my head hurts.

-I am never drinking again

-That's what everyone says.

-I mean it

-That's also what everyone says, at least we can sleep in the plane .

-Oh, you want to see Kepa, rigth?

-He is with the team, for the game against Villa.

-You say Villa in a weird accent .

-Thanks

-It was not a complement.

-HEY GIRLS!

-Please lower your voice or I will kill you myself .

-How was your nigth out ?

-Great, Amy's friends are really nice .

-What did you do ?

-We went to have dinner with them, and Vinicius and Rodrygo also came along, and then we went to a club that was called something like Barcelona.

-Barceló

-Yeah that

-The plane leaves at 21 pm can we do tourism?

-You're lucky you have the best tour guide of all Madrid . Can I tell my friends so I give you a better tour ?

-Yes

I show them el rlTetiro, with el Palacio de Cristal, Gran Vía  and Goya and we didn't have much time left . We ate at a random goiko grill and then went to the plane .

As surprising at it may sound I don't have photos of my own city.

Here is a photo of Barceló (not mine btw)

If you have any doubts of how the places look just use google