part-38(teja likes kk?)

Teja: Karan I want to say something...

Kk: ha teja say ..

Teja: Karan I..hm..I really started..

Kk: started....what teja..

Teja Closed her eyes ...

Teja: Karan I really started liking u or more then liking...before what happened between us I just want to forget and as u said I want to feel the movement not only this movement I want to feel every small small movement and every single movements...I don't know what u have done to me I really started falling for u .. I trust u like I never did on any... thank u for being the way u r .. I like u a lot Karan kundra..

Kk: teja...

By saying this Karan hugged teja and started crying ...kk crying his heart out ... the tears were telling teja how much pain this man has hidden...he cried for 10 min then got normal...

But no one talked anything and sat there itself...feeling each other....

Kk: teja she told in front of 100 or more people that I m a person who use girls..n She also told that I just did not love her ... she way cheating on Me teja ..we were at a party and she told she will be right back it was more then 45 min she didn't come so I went in search of her and found her with another guy kissing and when I ask she told all this... and from that day everyone feel I used her and I m play boy.... she was the only girl I dated her name was Shamita...

Teja: hmm ... now feeling better..

Kk was shocked that after sharing about his ex teja still didn't react..

Kk: u don't want to ask anything..

Teja: Karan I don't know what others say for me the only thing that Matters is u so n it was ur past and the people who think u r play boy or the people who left u after her by saying u cheated on her ...they were never ur people ...

Kk: y r u this way ..

Teja: which way...

Kk: this way ... this fab ..this understanding...this lovely ..this beautiful and what not

Teja blushed like hell...

Kk: stop blushing u r looking like a apple n I love apple so If I end up eating u then ...

Teja: Karan come let's go to sleep..

Kk: u very well know to change the topic...come let's go inside...

So teja got down and Started moving inside but kk.

Kk: oo hello Mrs kundra where...

Teja: Mr kundra In room...

Kk :that I know but did I say u to move no na
..

Teja:what do u mean...

Kk: I mean...

Kk picked teja in arms take her in room and lied her on bed...

Then they both slept cuddling each other

Target
Likes:400
Comments: 40

So today's question

If u want to ask me any 2 things what u would ask...