Field Trip (Avengers dont know Peter)

1698 words
Tw: bullying
I hope you enjoy

3rd person

Spiderman was out swinging through New York waiting for something to go down. It had been a good day Flash was ill and some old woman had given him a free churro! But     with his Parker luck he knew it wouldn't last long.

The next day was Wednesday. Peter met with Ned outside the front of the school they did there secret handshake and entered the building. First he had Spanish then history then to finish the day Chemistry. But midway through chemistry there was an announcement for all decathlon team members to come the the headmasters office now.

That was when the bad news came...

"Ah, hello everyone. We have some very exciting news for you, we have been offered a tour around Stark Industries as a prize for your win in Washington! "

Peter POV

Oh no...

I mean I love Tony Stark and Bruce Banner as much as everyone else but as your friendly neighbourhood spiderman I am worried that all of the security checks may lead to my identity being revealed.
And that would not be good. It could put my friends and Aunt May in danger as well as the Avengers. But I think they could handle that.

Even still the science and labs would be incredible!

I grabbed a permission slip and headed back to class. Me and Ned looked at each other shocked by what had happened.

"Dude"
"DUDE"
"dude"
"DUDE! "shouted MJ.

As soon as I got home I showed the slip to may and she signed it.

Friday rolled around quick. I grabbed my bag complete with hidden compartments for Spidey gear. And headed out the door for  the best( not) day of his year! Once he got to school they all loaded onto the bus.

"Hey Puny Parker! I bet they are going to kick you out of the tower for being so stupid" Flash said

"FLASH SHUT UP" Screamed MJ.
"thanks em" Peter said then gave her a small kiss on the cheek. (Hehe spideychelle). He looked out of the window and watched the tower in awe. It was only then he remembered the security.

He entered the building and put his bag on the scanner. It wildly beeped and alerted the Head of Security.

Happy POV

I was having a lovely time eating my sandwich when I was alerted of a security issue with bag checking. They never alert me.
What is in that bag?

Once I got to the entrance I saw a terrified kid being pushed against the wall to hold him down.

"Put him down! " I shouted

" um thank you Mr security man sir"

"Ye alright kid I need to see your bag. Whatever it is alerted me so."

The kid leant forward to whisper something to me and I trusted he want dangerous so I let him.

" please sir I'll let you check my bag but can we go somewhere out of the way to do so. "

"Alright kid, follow me"

I thought this was weird what could he be hiding... Did I just set myself up for a trap...
Nah that kid couldn't hurt a fly.

We arrived at the room and he handed me his bag.

"Kid what is it theres nothing  weird in here must have been a faul-"

At that moment I felt the bottom of the bag lift up. I could fell some kind of fabric I pulled it out and there were no words to describe my shock.

"Wh-wh-what!"