An accidental meeting

3rd person pov

Peter Parker lives at SI after his aunt sadly passed away a year ago from a car crash. Tony Stark and Pepper adopted him immediately. The world doesn't know that Peter Parker is actually Peter Stark.

He woke up in the tower and decided to message his boyfriend Harley.

Peterman
Hi Harls, I'm so excited to meet you irl tomorrow like omg omg omg!!!!!!!

Harleythepotato
About that.....

Peterman
What what tell meee Harley don't leave me like thissssss

Harleythepotato
An old friend is forcing me to fly out and see them I'm so sorry darlin but I won't be able to see you. I'm crying 😭😭

Peterman
WHAT NOOOO, Harley I can't live another day without you please abandon your friend I'm better I promise!!!!!

Harleythepotato
I'm sorry darlin' I love you❤😘

Peterman
I love you too idiot

1st person pov

Ughhhh it's time for school. I'm never ready to have to purposely get myself beaten up EVEN THOUGH I can defend myself. God I hate secret identities sometimes. I just wish Harley was coming so I would have something to look forward too. Bust I guess getting beaten up will work for now. Thanks Flash....

As always I go to science open up my drawer and make some more web fluid. I like to imagine myself as a mad scientist in s secret cave sometimes it makes me laugh and the teacher shouts at me but it's worth it for the thought. Then I got the test paper back 98%?!!!!!! Surley not what did I get wrong I franticly searched through the paper and found the question. I scanned through it and re checked it time after time and I was right. Great I thought just worrying me over nothing. Do I put my hand up.

"Mr. Harrington? "

"Yes Peter."

"I think you marked my paper wrong"

" let me check. Ah yes my mistake. I did think it was odd for you not to get 100%"

"Thanks teach"
:::::::::time skip brought to you by::::::::::::::::::::

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧Jamerica

The bell rings and I went to the front of the school. As always happy was waiting for me.

"Hey Happy"

"Hey Pete what's up"

"I was supposed to meet my online friend tomorrow but they were flown of to meet someone else they left this morning."

" oof sorry kid that's rough" Happy had an idea on who this mystery friend might be but he would have to find out.

Back at the tower Mr. Stark was waiting for me. That's weird he never meets me.

"Hey kid"

"Hi Mr. Stark"

"Call me tony"

"Nope"
"I dub thee...."
"Dad"

Tony was internally crying 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。.
Being called dad was his dream and after he found out him and pepper couldn't have kids he thought it would never happen.

"Y y y yeah that's cool. Coolcoolcoolcoolnodoubtnodoubtnodought"
"Anyways ive got someone for you too meet"
"He's an old friend so come on in and I'll introduce ya"

" Pete this is Harley"

"WAIT HARLEY"

"PETE"

I ran up to Harley and jumped on him putting my feet round his hips and staring deep into his eyes. I immediately kissed him on the lips passionately.

" Pete What Are You Doing!!!" Mr. Dad said.
"You better explain this"

"Ummm
So this is my boyfriend we have been dating for a year and I had never met him irl before."

"Ok that's a lot to take in but let's start of with question 1."
"YOUR GAY!!!!!"

"No he's Bi actually"

"Oh ok"

"Well this is awkward"

:::::::::::::::::time skip by jemerica ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Me and Harley were in the Avengers tower in the penthouse just casually making out. The penthouse was empty as tony was in a meeting and so was pepper. Suddenly the elevator doors opened up and there stood all the Avengers. Neither me not Harley noticed so continued our activities. All the Avengers were in so much shock that they were silent. Harley began to slide my shirt of and only the did the Natasha stop us.

"STOPSTOPSTOP"

Me and Harley separated and saw the Avengers standing there me now topless.

"Oops"

"What the hell is going on here!!" Said Steve

"LANGUAGE" said everyone else.

" ummmm this is Harley my boyfriend"

"yea i guessed kid"

" I mean Harley your lucky to have Spiderman as your boyfriend jesus" said Bucky.

"WAIT WHAT YOUR SPIDERMAN"