𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

THE TENSION IN THE PALACE is so thick that even a knife couldn't cut through it

THE TENSION IN THE PALACE is so thick that even a knife couldn't cut through it. Eversince King Sanghoon collasped...everyone had been a bit shaken up, especially the Prince. So much so that he has been isolating himself in his chamber...rarely to seen be outside of them. Even Hyerim doesn't see him very much outside of his chamber, and she understands that feeling so well. The wanting to alone and isolate from people who love and care about you. She knows it all to well...but she wasn't going to let Seonghwa to that to himself.

   Hyerim stands in front of Seonghwa's closed chamber doors, fisted hand hovering over it...debating wether or not this was a wise choice. But she couldn't let Seonghwa sit in there all alone...suffering in silence, she couldn't....she wouldn't. Hyerim knocks on the door, before anymore doubts could enter her mind. She then waits for somesort of an answer...but there's nothing, just complete silence.

  A sigh leaves Hyerim's mouth as she opens the door. Her line gaze soon lands on the Prince, who was sitting behind his desk with a glass in had...obvisouly filled with some sort of alcoholic beverage. "Your Highness." She spoke stepping closer to the desk, Seonghwa looks up at her. Dark circles decorate the under side of his eyes, letting Hyerim know that he wasn't getting enough sleep; her heart clenches seeing him like this. She clears before speaking again "I suggest you come out and eat something." "I'm not hungry." He says, bringing the glass up to his lips. But before he is able to take a sip, Hyerim snatches the glass his grasp, also taking the bottle from his desk.

   After she sets the glass bottle and cup with the other alchol filled bottles, she sighs "I never got to say goodbye..." Hyerim started, truning around to face him again. "I never got to say 'I love you' for the last time when my parents passed..." Tear begin prickingly at her eyes, recalling those horriable memories from when she was younger. "be-because they were already dead when I found them. But you-" She emphizes by pointing at Seonghwa, causing him sit up straighter...suddenly feeling sober. "you got to say those things to you mother and...and now possibly your father."

   Tears roll down her cheeks as she continues "But you're in here, doing god knows what! When you should be beside him and enjoy the time you have together...because if you don't....you'll regret it." She wipes tears away with the back of her hand. "So...Seonghwa...please...please come out, eat something and see your father before it's to late." Hyerim begs him.

   She turns away from Seonghwa...suddenly realizing that's she's crying in front of the Prince of Kular, wiping the rest of the tear from her cheeks. Seonghwa's facial features soften at the girls words and tears as he stands from the chair and walk over to her.

    Once he's standing in fornt of Hyerim, her hand is covering her eyes as glistening tears continue to decorate the apples of her cheeks. Seonghwa takes hold of her hand and gently removes it from her face. "I'm very sorry you had to go through that, Hyerim." He says, bringing his hands back to her face...delicatly wiping her tears away with his thumbs. Hyerim feels her heart skip multiple beats, heat raises to her face that finally rests at the tips of her ears. "I will do as you say, but please...please don't cry." He tells her.