𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

     WHEN HYERIM AND MINGI LEAVE THE throne room a maid is waiting for them. The maid bows before she begins speaking "Ms. Lee Hyerim...if you would please follow me, I will show you to your sleeping chambers." Hyerim remains silent not knowing what to say. "Go ahead," Mingi spoke, she turns to him "I will see you tomorrow." He turns the opposite direction before walking that way. Hyerim turns back to the maid, she smiles "Please...follow me." She says walking in the direction of the gaint staircase, Hyerim follows behind.

    As the pair are walking deeper and deeper into palace, Hyerim takes notice of how many guards there are and possible exsits and entrances; that is until they finally stop at -once again- another set of doors. "Here is your room." The maid says opening the door, letting Hyerim step through. Once she is fully inside the room, she is completely dumbfounded by the sheer size of the room. It was twice the size of her renovated shop and it was more homey compered to it. The interior was the polar opposite from the rest of the palace. Unlike the different shades of grey, Hyerim's room featured different shades of brown and cream (it also smelt like cinnamon and vanilla). A king size bed sat to the left (headboard against the wall), a gaint wardrobe (against the opposite bed to the wall), a desk by the window and finally another doorway leadind to the bathroom.

    "His highness helped with the decorating of your chambers. So his only request is that you use it well durning your stay." She says, Hyerim nods and simles "Yes, I will...thank you." "You are very welcome, Ms. Lee Hyerim." She replies with a bow, before soeaking again. "Your guards outfit is in the bathroom and Prince Seonghwa's chambers are directly across from yours. He asked for you to meet him in there....after you are siuated, of course." "Ok...thank you." The maid bows once more before finally leaving Hyerim alone in her room.

   A sigh escapes Hyerim's mouth as she steps inside the bathroom, gaze landing on her that is layed on the counter. The under layer of the uniform is balck (with fingerless gloves and boots), while the chestplate and shoulder pads were made of iron. Hyerim gets out of her normal clothes and puts on the under layer, then the gloves and boots and the belt (putting her dagger in the sheath), finally she works on getting the armor on.

    Once Hyerim has the armor situated on herself, she leaves her room and steps across the hallway. She is now in front of the doors that lead into the prince's chambers....her hand itching for her dagger again, but she resists and knocks on the door instead. She must build trust with Seonghwa, before she can act on the plan. A few moments pass a voice speaks from the other side; Hyerim opens the door and peaks her head through it. On the other side she is met with a similary decorated room to her room....but this time only darker shades of brown and a wall of shelves full of books.

    "You can come in." Hyerim looks to her left, Seonghwa stands there (hands behind his back) waiting for her to step inside. She listens and steps through the doorway (shutting the door behind her). "I hope you find your chambers comfortable." He says,walking over to the book filled shelves. Hyerim stands straight, hands locked behind her and clears her throat before speaking. "Yes I do...thank you." She said, bowing her head slightly. A chuckle leaves Seonghwa mouth, Hyerim looks at him confused "Is something wrong, your highness?" She questions, He looks at her and smiles "You don't have to be so uptight....I am not my father." He tells her. Hyerim nods...but she knows better then to trust someone of the Park bloodline. As far as she knows this could all be a facade and as soon as he claims the throne he will be a completely different person. Hyetim must stop that from happening.

   "I also see you have your uniform on...it...it looks good." His compliment takes her aback, at first she doesn't know how to respond. "Th-Thank you." She decides to say (mentally curisng herself for stuttering), the prince smiles again. He has a kind smile...it reminds Hyerim of the late queens. 

     Over the course of the next couple of days, Hyerim is beside Seonghwa as his personal guard...ever gradually earning his trust. Soon enough she will be able to complete her mission and rid Kular of the Park bloodline....once and for all.