𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

      OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW MONTHS, someone within the palace has been secretly poisoning the heirs guard through his food and drink. And, his health has been declining since the first dose; once he dies the palace doctors will have no clue what had caused his death....so they will never know it was The Midnight. After the guard's passing, phase two of the mission will be in affect.

       It was early dawn and Hyerim was where she always was...the training room, but instead of sparring with San (like she usually would),  she was using one of the wooden mannequins to do so. As Hyerim goes back to her starting fighting poistion, someone entered the training room. "Hyerim..." She turns around upon hearing her name, eyes landing on Aeri (code name Dusk). "Boreum has called a meeting." Aeri says, Hyerim nods. Boreum....the great-great-granddaughter of Kim Beomseok, one of the founders of The Midnight.

      Hyerim puts her dagger back in its sheath (that was strapped around her thigh), before leaving the training room alongside Aeri. When the pair enter the main area, all of the others are waiting; Hyerim takes her place beside San as Boreum begins to speak. "As you know we have someone in the palace, that has been posioning the heirs guard for the past five months." She explains, everyone listens intently as she continues. "And, earlier this morning...I got word from Raven that the guard has finally passed. So that means phase two is now under way, which Shadow will take the lead on and carry the mission through." Boreum says, reffering to Hyerim as her code name. "You are all dismissed."  She finishes adn everyone fans out.

      Just as Hyerim is about to walk back to the training room, Boreum calls her name; she stops in her tracks and turns to the older women. "I'm given the impression that you are ready to carry out this mission." At that question, something like fear settles in the pit of Hyerim's stomach....fear of failing....fear of letting everyone down, but she tries to ignore that feeling and answer Boreum's question. "Yes, ma'am." She says simply, a satisfied smile forms on the older womens face. "Good....because you're leaving for the palace later in the evening. Make sure you have everything ready." She explains to Hyerim, before walking past her; leaving her there...somewhat dumbfounded, at the very short notice of time.

     "If I may...." Hyerim starts, causing Boreum to stop in her tracks and turn back to Hyerim. "wouldn't it be wiser to wait a day or two, so no one will become suspicious." Boreum gives her a reassuring smile, before speaking once more. "Do not worry my dear, Raven has everything undercontrol. Everyone in the palace knows of your arrival. So I suggest you get ready to leave."