Chapter 69

After sometime. Sanya came home back. She saw Abeer and Adya spending time with each other. She smiled at them. "Sanya" called Abeer as he saw her. "So, everything is good now between you two?" asked Sanya with smile. "Yes" announced Adya happily. "Congratulations Adya" Congratulate Sanya. "Thank you Thank you" replied Adya. "You two enjoy. I will have dinner in room" said Sanya. She was about to go. "Why in room? Sit with us" ordered Adya. "No... After so long you guys got this special time. Enjoy with each other. Anyways, I will get fresh and take my dinner then. You guys carry on" said Sanya like order. "Sanya-" Sanya cuts Abeer in mid "I said so, I said. Spend time with her. You don't have any idea how much she have cried in week" explained Sanya and went inside. "After dinner. I will talk with her" said Abeer. Adya nodded. They spent some more time with each other. Both then went in their after wishing good night.

In Abeer and Sanya's room. Abeer went inside to see Sanya sitting near window. She was looking pale and lost. He went and back hug her. Sensing his touch Sanya came back to senses. "Happy?" asked Sanya with smile. "Yes but still No" replied Abeer. "Hein?" confused Sanya. "I am happy that everything is good between me and Adya but not happy as you and Sameer are still away" explained Sameer. Sanya sighed. "You know what you did was wrong. You were not suppose to give him your swear and ask him to be away from you. I was thinking about this why he isn't calling you and trying to apologize. This is so wrong Sanya. I know he did wrong but at least give him chance to apologize" explained Sameer.

"I was not interfering in your and Adya's matter. Knowing it's personal matter of you two. I am hoping you do same" said Sanya in little harsh tone. Abeer was taken aback. "But I was not punishing her like you. She was near me, trying to talk with me, apologizing me. What you are doing is too wrong Sanya" said Abeer in same harsh tone. Sanya started sobbing. "Sanya" wisper Abeer trying to hug her but she jerked his hands. "I am pregnant" mumble Sanya as sob escape from her mouth. Abeer froze on spot. "We used protection, right?" asked Abeer as he came back to senses, listening her sob. "But protection is not 100% safe" replied Sanya in cracky voice. "Alright! Calm down. We are together. I am with you" consoled Abeer hugging her. "I don't want to abort our baby" said Sanya still sobbing. "Who is asking you to do so?" asked Abeer. She looked at him in shock. He nodded with smile. "You idiot, dumb, monster. Because of you. I am worried no no super worried since two days and here you are smiling" said Sanya hitting Abeer.

"Maine thori bola tha yaar" Abeer chuckled holding her hands. Sanya nodded with pout. "Congratulations to be mumma" wished Abeer. "Congratulations to you too to be papa" wisper Sanya, hugging him. "Papa" mumble Abeer in shock. "Oh yeah! Main papa banne wala hoon" shout Abeer in excitement. Sanya hit him on his arm "Tubelight". Abeer chuckled, pulling her in hug.

"Kya hua? Aese chilaye kyun? Aapke vajah main bed se gir gayi" came Adya while complaining and rubbing her head. "Tumhara bhai pagal ho gaya hain" said Sanya. "Vo shuru se hain. Batao kya hua?" replied Adya in duh tone. "Main papa banne wala hoon" cheered Abeer. "Haan to? Isme kaun si nayi baat hain? Chilaye aese jaise bhabhi ke liye burj Khalifa tod aaye. Good night" said Adya and went out of room. "Ye dusri tubelight" mumble Sanya under her breath, shooking her head in disbelief. "Wait a minute" shout Adya as she came back in room. "Main bua banne wali hoon.... Hurray!!! Congratulations bhai, Congratulations bhabhi, congratulations Adya" Adya was so excited.

After few minutes. Adya went in her room and all slept.

TBC.....