Chapter 13

Harsh parked the car on the side of road. "What happened Sameer?" asked Harsh. "See there" said Sameer pointing in a direction. Harsh saw in that direction and saw shocked. "Abeer and Samael. What the fuck they are doing here?" said harsh in shock. "Abeer and Samael know each other?" asked Sameer in confusion.

They saw Samael and Abeer was standing at a side of road, talking and laughing.

"Are they trapping Sanya for revenge?" asked Sameer panicking. "Fuck! Abeer and Samael already planned everything. They just messed everything for me" mumble Sameer. "Now what?" asked Harsh. "I don't know. I can't risk Sanya's life. Uske liye mujhe apni life gavani pade to I am ready" said Sameer looking at Abeer and Samael.

"For now let's go. Will think about this properly. Before taking any step" said Sameer and Harsh started driving. They drove off to office and went in cabin directly. Staff greeted Sameer which he ignored.

"Harsh right now I want information about Abeer and Samael. Dono jante hain ek dusre, if yes then kab se. How their bond is. Each and every thing I want. Do it as soon as possible" said Sameer angrily. He sat on his chair and took Sanya's photo. "I need to send you away from here. Jab tak Abeer and Samael ki puri information nahin milegi or main Samael ka matter sort na karu. You have to be away from all this my babygirl" thought Sameer caressing her photo.

Meanwhile in Abenya's office. Sanya reached her office 15mins before her duty time. Keeping her stuff on her desk. She walked in Abeer's cabin and found it empty. Sanya sighed. "Looking for me sweetheart?" wisper Abeer in husky voice in Sanya's ear. She got shocked and turned around. "Abeer dara diya yaar" complained Sanya. Abeer chuckled and pinch her nose.

They went inside and Abeer looked the door. He went and sat on his chair and pulled Sanya on his lap. "Kitna miss kiya maine tumhe. Office aane ka man hi nahin karta tha" said Abeer hugging her. "I miss you too" mumble Sanya snuggling to him. Abeer cups her face, leaning towards her. Sanya understood and closed her eyes. Abeer placed his lips on hers. Smooching her lips. Sanya responded back. Their lips were moving in sync. After a minute they broke the kiss. Abeer peck her lips. "I missed us" said Sanya. Abeer smile and took wet tissue from drawer. He wiped her smudged lipstick. "Perfect" said Abeer once he wiped her lipstick properly. Sanya took tissue and cleaned Abeer's lips. "Huh! I came early for work update" said Sanya rolling her eyes. "Haww!! Bichare boyfriend ki kadar hi nahin" complained Abeer.

"Now leave. I need to meet all" said Sanya struggling to come out of his grip. "Na! I came early for you. So stay with me" said Abeer but there was knock on door. Abeer groaned. Sanya giggled. Abeer left her. Sanya went and open the door. A girl was standing on door with smirk.

"Love birds kitna romance karna hain" said  girl with smirk. "Koi romance nahin kar rahe the" said Sanya. "Whatever! Abeer sir, we are meeting Sanya after 15days. So I am stealing her from you" said girl smirking. "Bilkul nahin Sanchi" Abeer roll his eyes. "Ye cheating hain. Aap to gaye the milne Sanya ke ghar. Hume to 15days baad mil rahe hain. Okay bye!" said girl uff Sanchi. Colleague of Sanya, taking Sanya will her. "Bye Abeer sir" said Sanya giggling. Both girls walked away. Abeer chuckled and started his work.

"Hash! Everything is good. Sanya ko pata chalta ke about accident to pata nahin kya karti. Abhi to Sameer theek hua. Main bach gaya because of Samael guy. God bless him" thought Abeer.

TBC.....