Chapter 33

Meanwhile at Abenya's office. Abeer completed his work and went on Sanya's desk. "Ho gaya madame?" asked Abeer. "Abeer sir ne aaj time se pehle kaam kar liya or itne excited ho. Kya planning hain? Date par jaa rahe ho kya?" asked a colleague with smirk. "Date par chalne ke chalne ke liye time hi nahin hain Sanya ke pass" fake cried Abeer. Sanya hit him on arm. "Kya hua?" asked Sanya. "Sameer ka phone aaya tha. I mean he was trying to contact you but laga nahin to mujhe call kiya. He said usko kahin urgent jana hain. So tum mere sath chalogi. Sameer will come to pick you after completing his work" explained Sameer.

"Okay! Let me complete my work then chalte hain" said Sanya. Abeer nodded. Abeer took a chair and sat with colleagues and Sanya. Till Sanya complete her work. After sometime Sanya completed her work and they went from there. Abeer was driving bike and Sanya was on back seat. They were going towards Abeer's home when a car from behind hit Abeer's bike. Making Sanya fall from it. Abeer quickly held Sanya's arm and didn't let her fall down but Sanya's leg twisted. "Sanya tum theek ho? Kahin lagi to nahin?" asked Abeer worried.

He parked his bike at side. "You Okay? Kaha lagi?" asked Abeer as he saw tears in Sanya's eyes. "Pair me bahut dard ho raha hain. Maybe leg twist" whimper Sanya. "Shh!! Calm down. Don't cry. Let me see" console Abeer and make her sit on near by bench. He touch Sanya's feet and she hissed in pain. "Don't touch Abeer" cried Sanya in pain. "Jaan let me see" Abeer tried to remove her sandal but she took her leg back and hissed in pain as sob escaped from her mouth. "Don't touch it" sob Sanya. "Sanya sh! Kuch nahin hain bacha. Shant" console Abeer as he hug her, patting her back. "Dr ke pass chalte hain. Come" ordered Abeer as he scoop her in arms. He carefully make her sit on bike and sat on seat then started driving. "Abeer ghar chalo. I mean ghar pass me hain. Call dr at home" suggested Sanya. "As you say meri jaan" replied Abeer. Sanya rested her head on his back, wrapping her arms around his torso. He took her home and gently laid her on sofa. He called the dr then went in kitchen and bring water. He make her drink.

"Let me remove your sandal. I will do it slowly" said Abeer. Sanya nodded. Abeer slowly removed her sandal. She hissed in pain. "Tum to Adya se bhi choti bachi ho. See Sameer do do bullet lagne ke baad bhi he was stood strong and you are crying for a sprain" joked Abeer to divert Sanya's mind. "Adya bhi uh! Ah! Huh! Karti hain and you too. I used to think tum mature ho" added Abeer. Sanya glared him. "Dard ho raha hain to react bhi na karu? Or isse mature and immature ka kya connection?" glared Sanya. Just then door bell rang. Abeer went on open the door. He came back with Dr. "Dr ye Sanya hain. Iske pair me chot lagi hain aap dekh lena" said Abeer. "Sanya ye humare family dr hain. Dad ke bahut friend the" introduce Abeer. Dr smiled. He checked Sanya leg.

"Sprain hain" said Dr examining her leg. "Ek kaam karo till morning pair ko rest do. Don't walk or pressurize. Abeer icing karo. Icing se pain kam hoga. Medicine i am suggesting you. Dinner ke time dena. By morning you will be fine" said Dr. Abeer nodded. After few minutes. Dr left. "Main ice leke aaya" said Abeer and went to his room. Sanya sat silently. After a minute Abeer came back.

"Kaha kho gayi?" asked Abeer jerking her. "Kahin nahin. Umm... Adya nahin aayi Abhi tak" asked Sanya as Abeer sat near her legs. Abeer slowly started icing her sprain. He was blowing near her feet to sooth her pain. Sanya shut her eyes tight in pain and clutching on her dress. "Adya friend ke sath kaam se gayi hain. Thori der me aa jayegi" lied Abeer. Sanya nodded. After icing her sprain. "Main dinner bana kar aaya. You take rest" said Abeer. "I will help you" said Sanya and was about to stood up. "Shut up. Lay here and take rest. Don't you dare to stand. Call me if you need anything" ordered Abeer coldly. Sanya sat with pout. Abeer peck her pout and kiss on her forehead. "Gussa karne nahin aata hain tumhe" said Sanya with eye roll. Abeer started tickling her. She was laughing loud out trying to hold his hands to stop him.

"Oppss!! Galat timing sorry sorry" Abenya heard voice and stopped. They snapped in direction and saw Adya standing with smirk. "Aa gayi shaitaan" said Abeer. "Bhai room hain aapke pass. Romance room me jaa kar karo. Sharam nahin aati choti bachi raheti hain. Kya affect hoga us par" said Adya dramatically frowning. "Hmm.... 22yrs ki choti bachi. I know tu kitni choti hain to ye natak band kar" said Abeer. "Acha baith tu Sanya ke sath. I will prepare dinner" said Abeer. Adya nodded. Abeer made dinner for all. They all had it pulling each other's leg. Later on Sameer came to pick Sanya.

TBC.....