Chapter 7

After Sameer, Harsh and Aashna left. "Don't worry. He will come back. He is strong" consoled Abeer, hugging Sanya. "He have to come back for me. He too knows I don't have anyone else to call my home. He can't leave me homeless" sobbed Sanya.

Adya gave water to Abeer. They make Sanya sit and make her drink water. Abeer wiped her tears and kiss her on forehead. "Let's have a house tour. What say?" suggested Abeer, trying to divert her mind. Sanya nodded.

She gave them house tour. Adya didn't understood sudden change of situation. Neither she asked anything as she saw Sanya was crying mess, panicking listening Sameer's name. After house tour.

"Let's go and have dinner" said Sanya. They all went in kitchen. Abeer and Adya helped Sanya to arrange dinner on dinning table. They sat having dinner.

"Di, food is delicious. You are an amazing cook" said Adya to cheer Sanya's mood. "Thank you" said Sanya smiling. They were having casual talks and dinner.

After some minutes. A girl came. "Hi Mahi" greeted Sanya as she saw her. "Hey" said Mahi and sat on one of the chair. "Meet them, He is my senior Abeer Aggarwal and his sister Adya Aggarwal and she is my friend Mahi" Sanya introduce them. "Hello handsome" said Mahi. "Hello beautiful" said Abeer with wink. "I said, he is my head" said Sanya looking Abeer and Mahi with shock. "To tera head hain. Mera nahin" said Mahi with smirk. "Sanya calm down and she is right. I am your head not her. But if such a beautiful and hot girl will be in team. It will be pleasure to work" said Abeer kissing Mahi's back of hand. "Abhi agar tum dono ne flirting band nahin ki to dono ka maine bartha bana dena hain" said Sanya gritting her teeth. "Nahin!!!! Mujhe barth nahin pasand. Bana hi rahe ho to kuch mere choice ka bana do na. I am good with pizza" said Adya with pout. "I am also good with pizza par na meri ek condition hain. Dekh tu hum dono ka pizza bana sakti hain par par condition is dono ki body ko mix kar ek hi dough banayegi. Hum dono ko mila kar ek hi pizza banega" said Mahi smirking. Abeer was quiet as he saw Sanya's angry face. He thought not to add oil in fire. Sanya glared them.

"Sanya chill yaar. Jijju se main flirt nahin karugi to kaun karega? Unki behan karegi?" said Mahi looking at furious Sanya. "Main karugi par tu bilkul nahin karegi. Got it?" asked Sanya in jealousy. Abeer chuckled. "You... Mr. Aggarwal bahut hehe kar rahe ho. Daant tod dugi tumhare. Be in limits." Sanya glared Abeer. Adya was silently laughing on them. "Nahin kar raha main flirt. I am quiet. Happy?" Abeer said. Sanya roll her eyes. They had dinner quietly then.

After dinner. They all sat in living area for chit chat. "Sanya mujhe pani chaye" said Abeer. Sanya nodded and went in kitchen. Abeer to went behind her. Adya and Mahi continued their chit chat.

In kitchen. Sanya was filling glass of water when Abeer came and back hug her. "Kya hain? Choro mujhe. Jao abhi jao Mahi ke pass" said Sanya angrily. "I love you" wisper Abeer huskily making her shiver. Sanya kept glass on slab and turned around. She hug him. "Main tumhara mood change karne ke liye usse flirt kar raha tha. Nothing else jaan" said Abeer caressing her hair. "Hmm!!" replied Sanya snuggling to him. Abeer broke the hug. With his index finger he raise her face and they look in each other's eyes.

Abeer lean to her lips, capturing her lips. He starts sucking her lower lip. She close the eyes and held his shirt in fist. Abeer remove his hand from her chin and rub his knuckles on her neck, making her shiver.

He slide his other hand on her waist, pulling her close to him, kissing on her lips. She kiss him back. After a minute they broke the kiss. "Do I need to prove that I only love you and will never look at other women?" wisper Abeer in her ear. She blush.

"Bhai pani pi liya aapne?" asked Adya, standing near entrance of kitchen, keeping her hands on eyes. "Haan! Hath hata sakti hain" said Abeer looking away.

Adya smirk at both but before she could speak. "Hume chalna chaye. Kal office hain mera and Adya ka college" said Abeer. Sanya nodded. "Take care and don't worry" said Abeer kissing Sanya's forehead. They bid bye then Abeer and Adya left.

TBC....