It felt like the kiss was pulling me under a spell. His spell. Omg! What am I doing?Kissing you boss that's what, my brain annoyingly responds.But he told me to kiss him, I retort back to myself.I quickly pull away from the kiss."Mr. Ward, I'm so sorry. I should have never kissed you. You're my boss and that was really inappropriate. Please don't sue me for sexual harassment." I start rambling on about all types of crap, that I barely even knew what I was saying because random words just keep spilling out of my mouth.

I'm just shocked that I kissed my boss. I didn't even hesitate either, I just did it. I mean it felt good, heck it was amazing. But he's still my boss. I'm still babbling on and he says nothing, just but stares at me as ridiculous words keep falling out.Why can't I shut up?

I think he read my mind because he silences me with a kiss.

"If you want to kiss me you can kiss me. And when I want to kiss you, I will kiss you. Anytime and anywhere I wish," he whispers against my lips. "Is that understood?"

I just nodded too shocked for words. But not really knowing what I'm nodding ok too.

"And also never get drunk again. I won't tolerate that behavior."

"Oh come on. Don't act like you've never gotten drunk before."

"Actually no, I haven't. I know how to handle my alcohol."Of course he does."You're no fun."

"What if I wasn't there and someone tried to take advantage of you and you were too drunk to fend them off."

"But Mark was there and so was Trinity."

"Yes they were, but your mine now. And I don't want bad things happening to what's mine."

Am I his now? What's that suppose to mean?I'm about to ask when the sun flashes through one of the many floors to ceiling windows in the room, and into my eyes."Oh my god, what time is it?"

"Three in the afternoon."

"What? I've been sleeping all day? Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because I thought you could use the sleep, and like I said you slept like a baby. It would have felt wrong to disturbed such a lovely sight."

Oh please, I look like w zombie when I'm sleeping.

"Ugh, I had so many things to do today."Today was my day off and I was going to use it to do my errands, maybe finally fix my room, and also I still have to pack for the trip. But now I've slept most of the day away.

"I have to go," I tell him.

"Relax babe, ok. Calm down. Get dressed and I'll take you home."

"Ok. But, um... where are my shoes?"

"They're in the closet." He points to the two double doors across the room.

"Oh. I knew that." I walk towards the doors and when I slide them open, it reveals a vast walk-in closet. It's full of male clothes and shoes and ties and more draws that are probably full of others things. I also notice the lack of color in there. It's just navy blue, black, and gray clothes that occupy the space.

"Wow! You really don't like color," I comment, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Eh. I've never really noticed," he replies while getting dressed. I quickly avert my eyes when he drops his towel, to reveal his nakedness. And instead busy my eyes with looking for my sneakers.

Finding them, I go back to the bed to sit and put them on. Then I go to the bathroom and shake some mouthwash in my mouth, and slap some water on my face.

I look at the mirror at myself and see a hot mess. My face looks pale, I have dark circles under my eyes, and my hair is s frizzy mess. Gosh, I look horrible.

When I come out of the bathroom I find him dressed in gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt with sneakers. This is actually the most casual I have ever seen him because he's always in a suit.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me out the room. We go straight down the stairs and into an extensive living room, and my god it's beautiful. The room too just like the bedroom has floor to ceiling windows around it showing the most amazing view of Miami. And that's when I realize something.

"Oh my god! You live at Echo Brickell, the building is amazing!"

"Maybe I'll give you a tour next time."

"So there's gonna be a next time, is there?"

"Of course. Like I said, 'you're mine now.' "

We go across the living room, through the foyer, to the elevator. And the whole time he never lets go of my hand. He punches a code into the elevator and presses the button for the lobby.

When were walking across the lobby, the receptionist with the name tag Katharine shouts, "Good morning Mr. Ward!" She smiles at him but looks at me up and down then scowls.

What's her problem?

He waves 'hi' to Katharine, and gives her that cocky smile that he gives everyone at work.He is still holding my hand and didn't even let it go to go through the lobby doors to outside, where his car was waiting by the curb with Cary."Good morning sir," Cary greets Damian and smiles at me.

"Good morning," he responds while he opens the car door for me. Then he went around the drivers side and gets in.The drive was pretty awkward, I think because of the kiss we shared. But none of us spoke up about it.

Besides a few glances here and there at each other, most of the drive was really silent. But that's because I couldn't stop thinking about his words.

Your mine now.

Whatever that means.