"Hell no! Anny you meant all of it. You were happy torturing me. You enjoyed it when you felt me being hard. I felt it by your touch. Clearly you had no intention of hurting me. Right?" he paused for me to answer but I didn't. "right?" he then shouted.

"Okay. It was never my intention to hurt you."

"Then you meant it all. You liked it when I inflicted pain on you, that's why you reciprocated it."

He messed his hair as he walked away from me. I stood there silent regretting why I did that. I felt so dirty since everything he spoke was true. I enjoyed him touching me and making me feel pain. I enjoyed touring him and feeling him hard for me. I enjoyed everything.

"I have to go." I spoke heading for the door.

Trying to open it, I remembered he already locked it. Seems he knew my actions earlier than I knew what I'll do.

"Max let me go."

Tears stung my eyes. This wasn't the right place to talk about any of this and honestly it wasn't the place to give in to his demands. I wasn't ready to speak out what was deep in me.

"I won't. This is not what you want. It's just a way to run away from what you feel. The last time you were angry with me, not because of what I did but you were afraid of how you felt about it."

Suddenly he was already a step away from me. His arms wrapped around my waist his eyes looking deep in mine. All my energy felt like it was slowly leaving me.

" Please sir. What you are talking about is pure craziness. I don't feel that way. "I knew lying wasn't going to help much but also staying quiet means he was right about everything.

" Damn... Anny will you just fucking accept it. You're making me mad right now and you know what am saying is purely nothing but the truth. Don't make it any harder for me." he pleaded.

I got off his entanglement and walked away from him to the window. Now I viewed myself as a coward. All my life I've been able to live a life with no fear yet I was the number one jerk who can't even come clean with her feelings.

" Seriously Anny don't be like this. Am messed up and it's all because of your doing. Why then do you keep on leading me on if you clearly know that you are going to shut me off the moment I pursue you? This is so messed up."

His voice was now trembling and his composure slowly weakening. I watched him battle with his emotions. This wasn't how I expected it to go. I felt so guilty.

" This is not about being messed up? "I spoke back.

" Then what you barely know how you feel and what you want. "he shouted back at me striking his office table hard.

" You know what... Yah! You are right. I don't know how I feel or what I want because it's so impossible." I opened up what was in me.

He walked to where I was, looked me in the eyes and held my hands.

"What's so impossible?"

"Everything okay."

Not long he had pinned me against the wall his hands locking me from escaping. Knowing at the back of his head that I won't say no. He kissed me with the most passionate and gentle one. I couldn't push him even though I wanted so bad to do that. Kissing him back was another way of showing him how I felt. Slowly he lossened up and I felt his tongue roll in my mouth. His hand grabbed my hair as he pulled my head closer so that he may taste me more.

"Please tell me Anny, is this what you want?

"Please tell me Anny, is this what you want?. " he asked once he cut in on our kiss.

"Mmh!" I hummed.

"Words, little one, I deal with words." his low tone was way captivating than anything.

"Yes." I whispered.

There was no going back. Since that night when he slid his member in me I knew then keeping all this feelings to myself was harder. Now that I agreed it was what I wanted I knew then there was no going back.

Slowly he pulled away from me, turned me away from facing him. His hands made way to my back, he unzipped my dress planting hot butterfly kisses on my neck. Once my dress was down, I felt him no more. Turning to look at him, he was a step further away from me. Looking at me from head to toe. He licked his lower lip as if he wanted to eat me alive. His lust was driving him insane. Suddenly he carried me up and sat me at his office desk. The cold wood made me shiver a bit. I knew then he wasn't going to go easy on me.