18

MARIAH
-

"Right there mhm." Melo buries his face in the bed as I massage his shoulders.

I laugh and shake my head. "Maybe we shouldn't have gone bungee jumping if you're this sore after."

He turns his head to the side and pokes his lips out for a kiss. I lean down to kiss him but instead I mush his face in the bed.

I run to the bathroom and put my back against the door, still laughing.

"You think you funny Riah. I want my kiss. Now." I could hear his footsteps getting closer to the door.

He pushes the door open and I try to slip past him, but he grabs my waist. He turns me around and gives me a few kisses.

I smile and lay my head on his chest.

"You don't like kissin' me no more or somethin'?" He looks down at me and smiles, showing his perfect white teeth.

"I always love kissing you Dip." I smile and kiss him on the lips a few times.

He tries to slip his tongue in but I pull away and shake my head. "You already got enough today. No sirrrr."

He smacks his lips and goes in the bathroom. I laugh to myself and walk downstairs to hang with everyone else.

-
MELO
-

I go in the bathroom and shut the door. I grab the tripod off of the counter start recording.

"Ayoo wassup it's ya fav b-ball player, Melo
Dip. Today I'm finna do a prank on Riah, y'know 'cause I gotta get my get back cause she play too much." I talk to the camera quietly.

"Finna get her ass back since she wanna play." I call Gelo and wait for him to answer.

"Is she down there?" I ask.

"Yeah she's on the couch in the living room. I'm finna play the audio from Zo's phone and ima leave it here, so she can't hear it from the living room."

"The other two cameras are set up in the living room and kitchen" I could hear him moving around through the phone.

"Ight, ima change your contact name to a girl name with a heart or somethin', but I don't even know what name to use." I start to think.

He stays silent for a minute before he finally says something. "Use Ashley's name bro. It's gonna make it funnier."

I sigh and think about whether I'm gonna be living after this or not. "You really tryna make me die ain't you?"

I hear him laugh and I kinda laugh too. "You'll be ight Melo. Ima play it now, so just come downstairs and act like your on the phone."

Before I could say anything I heard the audio playing. I took a deep breath, acting time baby.

-
MARIAH
-

After a while Melo comes downstairs, but he's on the phone with someone.

Before he comes to sit down beside me, I see him take the phone off speaker and turn it down a little bit.