Chapter 11

I stared at Ranboo. "What in the everloving world gave you the idea that I was going to kill my own god damn brother?"

"I..... don't actually know."

"God you are weird. Ranboo, come with me. I promise I won't hurt him!" I said to them both. Ranboo looked at Tommy and he nodded.

"Jesus christ just come on."

I walked out with Ranboo. He was really nervous, I could tell.

"Listen to me, okay? I am not an absurdly violent person, as you may think. I do what i need to do and I do it well. I've never brutally killed anyone. I may say I have, but I haven't. I am not a horrible person. You, on the other hand..... I don't know. You're very misleading and hard to understand as a person." I said, looking at him.

Ranboo sighed. "I know I'm a bad person."

"No, not just that. I would never hurt Tommy. You may love him, but if anything EVER happens to him while he is with you, I will not hesitate to murder you. And i do mean it, no matter how good of a person you are."

His face paled. Then he nodded. "O- of course."

"Alright, now go back to Tommy. But I am warning you, no more killing."

"Yes."

RANBOO 1st PERSON POV

Technoblade is fucking terrifying. I think he's supposed to be that way, but that is just his personality. Horrifying.

I walked back to Tom's room and sat down next to him. "What'd he say?" Tommy asked.

"Just stuff that if i hurt you he's gonna steal my organs or something."

Tommy nodded at that. "Yeah, sounds like Techno."

After a while of just him laying on me in a comfortable silence, I saw what time it is. "Toms, I need to go." I said urgently.

Aimsey and Bill would murder me if they found out I was at Tommy's and was late.

So, that's why I need to go. "No. Please stay here with me?" Tommy asked lightly. "Of course." I said. I grabbed my phone and texted Aimsey that i would be home late.

And then my phone rang. "Hello?" I said, picking up the call.

"Ranboo, where are you?" Amsey asked sourly.

"At a....... friends house." I said.

"No you are not, i can see your location. Why are you at a random house?"

"Like I said, It's a friend."

"Fine, but I'm coming to pick you up." They said and ended the call.

I dropped my phone. "Tommy, sugar, one of my friends are coming to pick me up soon." I said to him.

"No. Stay here with me." he said sleepily.

"Sure, just until they get here." I said to Toms.

A few minutes later a heard a knock on the bedroom door. Technoblade walked in with Billzo. "This dumbass says he's just here to pick Ranboo up."

"I am!" Bill said frantically.

"Bye Toms!" I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Damn, Ran! Your boyfriend is hot." Billzo said, walking up to Tommy. "How bout you come with me?"

"Do I get to see boo?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, you can come." I said to Tommy and I picked him up. "I'm tired, but I want to sleep with you tonight." Tommy mumbled.

He buried his head into my chest. He is so adorable.

"Let's just leave." Bill said nervously, looking at Techno.

"Damn right you're leaving." Techno mumbled.

I carried Toms out to the car, bridal style. I think he was asleep the whole time.

Bill drove fast and recklessly. He's just like that. Aimsey is fast but more careful, thank god.

"You really like him, don't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I answered softly.

"You were so miserable when you weren't watching him, which was really creepy by the way." Bill scoffed.

"Shut up." I said and Bill just laughed.

Once we got to our house I walked inside with Tommy in my arms.

"Amy! We're home!" I yelled. Tommy didn't wake up, so that was good. I brought him upstairs to my room and set him down. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

Aimsey was already there, talking with Bill. "Yeah, next time?" they said.

"Hey guys?" I asked. "Yeah wassup?" He said.

"I don't really want to y'know, um, murder anyone anymore." I said, looking at the floor as Billzo walked in.

TECHNO 1st PERSON POV

After they left I called Clay. I haven't actually talked to him in a while but yeah. "Hello?" A voice said.

"Hi Clay, do you have a few minutes?" I asked him. "Of course! What's up?" "Well Ranboo is back." I said.

"What, you're joking right?" Clay asked frantically. "Yeah no man, not a joke."

It was just silence on the other end of the call.

"Where." Clay asked. "I don't know, but even if I did, do you think I would tell you?" I asked him. "If Ranboo hasn't visited you yet he's probably nervous about what you'll think of him."

"I will find him." He suddenly hung up the phone.

CLAY 1st PERSON POV

I couldn't believe that Ranboo was back, he was missing for months and didn't care to see his brother. I paced back and forth in my room.

George walked in and saw me in a nervous state. "What is it?" He asked gently.

"Ranboo."

"Hmm......" he said, thinking. "Y'know something Clay?" George asked.

"What?"

"You're an idiot." "George, you shouldn't be joking at a time like this." I said, sounding frustrated.

George gave me an annoyed look.

"If he wants to come and see you, then he will. We both know him." George said, jumping into bed.

I walked over and flopped right next to him. "You know I'm rigggght" He said, teasing me.

"Yeah but I'm just kinda....... Scared and worried for him, y'know?" I asked George. He smiled at me. "Yes. Come here" He said, pulling me into a hug. A tear fell down my face as I hugged George tightly.

BILLZO 1st PERSON POV

So yeah, Tommy and Ranboo. They are a really cute couple, but I like to flirt with Tommy to make Ran annoyed. It's actually really funny because he gets jealous.

I think that Tommy is sleeping here with Ran tonight.

I walked downstairs to see Ran and Aimsey talking. "I don't really want to y'know, um, murder anyone anymore." I heard him say.

"Ran you can't leave us, what are we going to do without you?" I said "I know but I can't stand to do it anymore" He said firmly.

"Well we can't just have you leave us, can we?" I said menacingly, flipping out a switchblade I always had on me. 

Haha i love leaving people in the dark  (^u^)