Chapter 8

Tommy 1st PERSON POV

I ate small pieces of food, I hated eating. I was already fat enough. I thought to myself. As I got done eating, Ranboo smiled. "I'm glad you ate Toms." "Yea uhm i gotta go use the restroom." Ranboo gave me a thumbs up and I ran to the bathroom.

I shoved two fingers down my throat to make me throw up. My mind was racing, even though this was perfectly reasonable. Was it? Would boo want me to do this? No. He wouldn't.

I stopped.

I know Ranboo wouldn't want me to hurt myself at all.

When I walked out of the bathroom Ranboo was waiting for me outside the door. "You good? I heard weird noises, and I thought you weren't oka-" he cut off when I hugged him. When I let go I looked into his grey eyes and smiled.

*******TIME SKIP********(ranboo streaming)

"If I was going to get arrested for anything, what would it be? What would it be, chat? *reads chat* Tax fraud? Well, yeah- no, NO! I paid my taxes! Wait, did I? Yeah..... Yeah! I did! Stop! Wow, you're making me question reality, boobers" (Btw he really did say this in a stream)

"Well chat, are you ready for a surprise? I have the one, and only, and annoying-!"

"Hey!" I jumped in. He sighed. "Well, you can see now. And for anyone who doesn't know who this is, this is Tommyinnit, another minecraft streamer. He is a child." "I AM NOT A CHILD YOU LITTLE BISH BOY." "Yes you are~~." Ranboo teased. A blush plashed onto my face as he said that. I saw the chat starting to go crazy , me and Ranboo both talked about not telling the fans but I think they were starting to catch up with what was happening.

Chat kinda was going insane so we put the chat off-screen. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Ranboo just kept flirting so we put a vote in chat to see what we should play.

After the chat decided on a horror game, we started playing 'little nightmares' together.

I would flirt with him and chat saw it as chat always did: the straight boy being a platonic (sus) bestie. After Ranboo ended the stream he pulled me into his lap.

RANBOO 1st PERSON POV

I could tell that Toms was bored so i ended the stream, and hugged him. "Ran-" he whined, while playing with my hair. I kissed him and he was probably surprised but he leaned into the kiss and moaned. I broke it off quickly. "What was that?!" I asked, surprised. He whined again so I leaned my head down and started sucking on his skin gently.

"Is this ok?" I asked, concerned. He stared into my eyes for a second, then said "God, It's so hot when you ask for permission."

I blushed. "Of course, idiot." he said, and we continued. I left a lot of marks. Later we walked out of my room and drove to his house to play on his PC. (cause he has better games duh)

After a while of playing games, He walked downstairs to get some food.

TOMMY 1st PERSON POV

When I went to go get snacks Wilbur saw me and stared talking but stopped while staring at my neck. "Tommy, what-" Just then Techno walked in. "Will, why are you staring?" he asked while eating some toast.

Wilbur pointed to my neck and Techno dropped his toast. "He is so dead." Techno growled and ran upstairs. Me and Will followed quickly. "What- Is- Going- On-" I said through bursts of breath. Techno stood at the top of the stairs. "Hickeys, Tommy! He is so dead! And I was just starting to like him!"

"Techno!" I yelled. Wilbur cracked his knuckles and followed behind Techno giving me the death glare. I quickly ran upstairs and went to block my door. "Tommy, move out of the way of the door or I'll make you." Wilbur said "No, I'm not letting you hurt him!"