Chapter 1

Authors: Jayden

Italics = Thoughts

RANBOO 3rd person POV

Ranboo walked in the doors and sighed. He knew this was for the better, but he was still disappointed.

His parents had thrown him out of the house for being (in their words) "one of those disgusting queers". They had given him some money so he could find a place to live. He moved in with his older brother, Clay, and his fiance George Davidson. I already got a job so I guess I'm ok, he said to himself.

He had gone to school because everyone that loved him was there. Sad, but true.

All of his thoughts swirled around him in a heavy fog. They were overwhelming, too hard to deal with at the moment.

"Oi! Bossman!"

Ranboo smiled. Tubbo walked up to him, with a blonde male he had never seen before.

"Hello there," Tubbo said, waving his hand in front of Ranboo's face. Ranboo chuckled. "I see you, y'know. He then tried to start a conversation. "Hi, how's the new computer working for you?" The blonde rolled his eyes.

Ranboo was a little taken aback by this, but Tubbo didn't notice and just kept talking. Ranboo could hear Tubbo saying things, but he wasn't focused on him at all. "Oh my god, I love it" Ranboo heard, but didn't listen.

He was still confused by the blonde's actions but noticed his sparkly blue eyes, fluffy dirty blonde hair, and small, pink lips.

Tubbo noticed him staring and said "Ranboo, this is Tommy. Tommy, this is Ranboo. "And please be nice, Tommy," he hissed under his breath.

At that, Tommy simply glared at Ranboo and walked away.

Ranboo wanted to ask about what his deal was, but didn't, as there was no point in getting mad. Instead, he said goodbye to Tubbo and walked away.

When he started walking through the overcrowded halls, the cheerleaders followed him. *sigh*. He is exhausted and doesn't want to be followed by them right now. "Ranboo! Looking good!" one of the cheerleaders said. He didn't say anything.

He walked to the homeroom, where his thoughts were mixed. He's good-looking, no doubt. Wait. What are these thoughts? My secret desires?

He bit his nails nervously.

He was snapped out of his stupor when he saw Tommy sitting in his homeroom talking to one he thought they called Purpled. What the heck is up with him? I don't want to complain. I met him once and he might have just been having a bad day.

Purpled saw Ranboo walk in. "Hey, Ranboo! Come sit here!"

Tommy turned around and sneered at Ranboo. Ranboo assumed that was his *what the fuck* face. He walked over to them anyway and sat down by Purpled, not Tommy.

The classroom slowly filled up, the bell rang, and the teacher walked in. The teacher talked, but Ranboo's attention wasn't on the teacher. Like the meeting Tommy situation, his attention was on Tommy but right now for a different reason.

He's really cute. I wonder if he really does hate me. That would be really bad for my personal health; I don't think I could go through another breakup like that last one.

Tommy turned his head towards Purpled, probably to whisper something, but instead saw Ranboo staring at him. Ranboo quickly turned his head towards the teacher but he didn't know if it was fast enough.

Did he see me? SHIT. I probably just made everything worse!

Stupid.

TOMMY 1st person POV