"Come near me and I'll kill you." I whisper.

People began to feel uncomfortable, "my wife is dead. She-She's fucking gone?" The words didn't seem to match my tongue, I throw the flask to the side and get of the stand to go to Rose.

"Nicholas-"

"Rose come on, we need to go." I take Roses hands in mine, Rodrigues rushes towards me.

"What are you doing? Is this what Sophia would have wanted?" He grabs my blazer jacket, and flashbacks of Sophia come into mind.

"Move Rodrigues." I warn him.

"You're drunk."

"I'm not drunk,"

"Yes, you are! You had a flask, and what? You want to drive?"

"I said move!" I push Rodrigues to the side, and he is caught by the people sitting down. Rose begins crying and I lift her up onto my hip before leaving the fucking funeral. I take my keys out of my pocket and unlock my car, I make sure to tuck Rose in tight before entering the driver side.

"Daddy- I want mummy."

"We're going to meet mummy soon," I press onto the accelerator and keep both hands on the steering wheel.

My hands tighten around the leather, and I stop the car once the red light is shown.

I grab my forehead, and tears begin leaving my eyes.

Once it turns green, I begin driving until suddenly-a loud horn is blasted into our ears and my head turns to face the lorry coming right at us.

My head turns back, and Roses eyes widen before....

It smashes right into us.

THE END!

Just kidding

You really thought

Hehe

...

TWO YEARS LATER

I slam the door shut, look ahead of me a meadow. The meadow was a glorious expanse of grass and meadow flowers, grass rustling gently in the breeze. There was a narrow brook flowing through it choked with weeds. Tall water-mint with pale lilac flowers, like dozens of tiny bells were growing at the edge of the brook.

The wildflowers were a cacophony of colour on the fading green; purple thistles, blue cornflowers, red poppies, and tall asters with their yellow centres. There was no coordination like the displays in town, just a free-for-all choreographed by the wind. A small cottage house. I breathe in.

The cottage hunkered low on the moor like a child in the elements trying to keep warm. Yet it looked alive and welcoming with a thin silver trail curling from the crooked stone chimney. The sides were the same grey slabs as the low walls in the dales and the roof was a darker slate. My heart racing before my eyes catch her own.

Her hazel eyes were a melt of autumn tones, fending off the winter frost. Freckles, light, delicate; sprinkled softly on her sun-kissed cheeks. Waves of brown hair that refract the sun's gentle light, penetrating it's smooth layers. She was a Goddess on Earth, a blooming flower amongst the leaves.

I see her white silky flowing dress as her eyes look me up and down from far away, she rushes towards me running across the field as I do the same. Her dress flying behind her, her long brown golden hair in soft curls bouncing behind her.

As she reaches my arms, she instantly wraps her own around my waist and I on her head pushing her against my chest. Breathing, heavy breathing of relief link together. My hands grab her cheeks as I press my forehead onto hers. Her soft warm hands overlapping my own as tears fall from her eyes.

We stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument. Our glances battled each other, until tears arose, and we found ourselves crying. 

Her eyes were a rich hazel that stole your breath while looking through your soul. Her hair was like an obsidian waterfall that tumbled down her back in thick locks. 

Her hands were strong yet at the same time gentle. And her mouth... oh, how I wanted to kiss that mouth.

And so, I did. It wasn't like one of those close-mouthed kisses like you do when you're in eighth grade and you've never held hands before with a girl. It was full on, open-mouthed, almost sexual kiss. And I loved it.

I loved the way her small body melted into mine. The way our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way she relented as I played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter. When we broke away after what seemed like ages, she looked at me. "We did it." She whispered looking up at me.

"We did."

"We are away from them...Nicholas it worked." I wiped away her tears that strode down as her hands leaned on my chest.

"I told you I would do anything for you, even if it means faking our death to keep you all protected."

She kisses me once more before Rose comes crashing into Sophia, her arms wrap around her waist and they both have a moment to themselves.

A moment that was promised.

Sophia kisses Rose all over and I feel something like the back of my knee. 

I look down and my eyes widen when I see a little girl, "meet Charlie..." Sophia whispers, "your daughter." She look around two years old.

"I have another daughter?"

Sophia nods her head with a smile, I crouch down and graze Charlie's cheeks. Her eyes were blue like my own, her lips were from her mother and the way she smiled- I know for a fact that this is our daughter.

"Mummy said you're my daddy," she points to herself.

"Mummy is right." I whisper.

THE ACTUAL END!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!!!! THE STAR ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN!!!