Part 29: The Vytal Festival

Start from the beginning

I saw Ruby look towards me. I put to thumbs up to articulate that I was around of her. A pink huge appeared on near her cheekbones.

[Ruby]: WE DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIII-- (Switch scene to the Fair grounds)-is anyone else starving?

[Blake]: I may have worked up an appetite.[LOUD stomach growling]

I started laughing. She looked at me embarrassed.

[Y/n]: You guys earned it! Sucks that I cant fight. [Mimicking Ozpin] Only Exhibitions he said Bla bla bla Y/n Your the best

Ruby: I'm sure he didnt say that last part.

Y/n: He did... I just didnt.. Record it.

[Weiss]: Gee, if only there were somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh, wait. (She looked around to see hundreds of stories selling food).

[Ruby]: It's okay, Weiss. I forget about the fairgrounds too.

[Weiss]: I was being facetious.

[Y/n]: Meaning?

[Ruby]: Wh-- Well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

[Yang]: C'mon! I know just the place.[Phone ringing and vibrating]

[Y/n]: No! I know a better place!

[Ruby]: Gordon-

[Emerald]: Hey! Might be hard to eat without this!

[Ruby]: Huh? [whimpering] No, no no no.

[Emerald]: Ha ha ha, good to see you, Ruby.

[Y/n]: Hmmmm... She's sus.

[Ruby]: Oh, thanks, Emerald! Guess I dropped it. Guh, girl pockets are the worst!

[Yang]: What's up, Em?

[Emerald]: Just left the stadium after watching your amazing fight. You guys were awesome!

[Ruby]: Oh stop it [Mumbling] shut your little stupid face [Flustered babbling]

[Blake]: I heard your team progressed the next round, too.

[Weiss]: You know, I feel like we never see your other teammates.

[Yang]: How'd they do in the fight?

[Emerald]: (Thinkin) Really well.

[Ruby]: That's great! Uh, why don't we all go out and get some victory food together?

[Emerald]: Oh! Gosh, that's so nice of you but,my teammates are all kind of... introverted.[Mercury sniffs][whispers] Really socially awkward.

[Y/n]: Ehh, I've had worse.

[Yang]: Oooh, yeah. I could see that.

[Emerald]: So yeah. Looks like Merc and I will be moving on to the Doubles round. What about you guys?

[Ruby]: Well as the leader of this team, I thought long and hard about this decision.

[Weiss]: We put it to a vote.

[Ruby]: (Panicking) Uhh yes but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

[Blake]: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

[Weiss]: I will happily represent Team RWBY.

[Yang]: Yeah, we're gonna kick some butt!

[Y/n]: And break some legs!

[Emerald]: (Chuckles) Well, if Mercury and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on ya.

[Yang]: Wouldn't have it any other way.