"Third Day" Ch. 1-17

Start from the beginning

Scott: "Sounds like a plan indeed."

We met up with the others, atleast our friends seemed worried about Isaac.

Fritz: "So don't go eatn't again okay?"

Isaac: "Uh that phrase is really confusing."

Fritz: "EAT, THAT'S ALL."

Isaac: "oh ok."

James: "Yup, what Fritz said."

Jane: "Isaac, my boy you can count with us when you feel stressed okay?"

Isaac: "Yeah, thanks u-uhm Jane."

I like that Isaac is actually making friends now, even if i had to introduce him to them.

Jane: "Hey, what if we all make a sort of party on our room tonight?"

Alice: "Sounds like an idea, but when did we all agree to lend the room?"

Jane: "I said, party time!"

Alice: "Fine."

So after we all went to the hotel we also went to the room where the girls were, the 304.

It seemed the girls also invited some classmates from other rooms aswell, probably Jane, but that's just classic Jane.

[Isaac POV]
It seemed it was a pretty normal hangout with classmates more than an improvised party, the girls actually bought party stuff like snacks or drinks but it was good after all.

I was talking with some of the Scott friends, they became my friends aswell though, i guess they kinda like me though i'm a pretty wimpy guy?

I'm pretty sure the other 2 girls who shared the room with Jane and Alice were called Hazel and Emma.

There were 2 guys that Scott also talked with, damn that guy sure is social! Their names are Eli and Nate.

Obviously it wasn't allowed to bring alcohol, but somehow Jane managed to bring some and poured it in the people's drinks if they wanted to try it, i said why not and tried some, the taste was pretty bad but i actually drank the whole lemonade with alcohol they gave me.

I went to the bathroom after a while and saw no one else that Fritz kissing Hazel, it was pretty obvious they were drunk.

Fritz: "ISAAC, FUCKING KNOCK!"

Isaac: "YOU SHOULD LOCK THEN!"

Hazel: "Geez calm down Fritz."

I walked around until i found Scott, he seemed to be perfectly sober.

Scott: "Isaac you good? You are walking weirdly."

Isaac: "I'm fine uh fine!"

Scott: "You drank the alcohol that Jane gave right?"

Isaac: "I wanted to try it though!"

Scott: "It's fine, i got you."

Jane: "Yo guys, how about truth or dare?"

James: "Sure that hears fun."

We all made up a circle, and rolled a nearby lemonade bottle we had, he had a lot of dares and some truths, until the bottle landed on me.

Emma: "Alright Isaac, truth or dare?"

Isaac: "Dare?"

Emma: "I dare you... To kiss Eli!"

My heart stopped for a second i couldn't do it!

Eli: "I uhm... It's for just a dare i guess?"

Eli crawled to me, trying to accomplish the dare.

Eli: "Don't worry it's just for the dare, i'm not actually gay."

Isaac: "I..."

I looked at Scott, i couldn't do that.

Isaac: "I can't! I'm sorry!"

Eli: "Oh well then."

Emma: "Hey, then you gotta do truth."

Isaac: "Fine."

Emma: "We've all been thinking about it, who gave you the hickey?"

Oh geez, i couldn't say Scott, he said he doesn't wanna do a public thing yet! But i need to say something...

Isaac: "Someone... On this trip?"

Emma: "Well duh, obviously, but WHO?"

Everyone remained silent, Fritz looked worried, but kinda with a "I told you!" face.

I looked at Scott, he looked worried but i think he finally became determined.

Scott: "I know who was it..."

I looked at Scott in the eyes, he nodded in agreement, he was gonna finally do an announcement.

Scott: "Actually that person is in this room!"

Emma: "Huh?"

Scott: "And that's because i'm the one who did it, Isaac is my boyfriend!"

Everyone stayed silent for 5 seconds, until the horde of questions begun.

???: "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!"

James: "Don't say that, it's rude!"

Hazel: "Seriously? Since when?"

Isaac: "Uh... A month ago?"

Nate: "I didn't know you are gay, Scott!"

Scott: "I'm not gay, i'm bisexual."

Eli: "Did Isaac make you gay?"

Scott: "Uh... No? He did made me realize i'm bi though."

Emma: "So that's why you couldn't kiss Eli!"

Isaac: "I suppose?"

Hazel: "You do look pretty cute together!"

Scott: "Thanks."

Fritz: "I guess we won't need to keep it a secret anymore."

Alice: "You also knew it, Fritz?"

Fritz: "Huh, they told you Alice?"

Jane: "That's awesome!"

Scott: "Thank you Jane."

It was a good night, in the end of the party we went all to our rooms, i slept cuddling with Scott once again.