18

As Glory flew back to her treetop palace, Sunny bombarded her with questions about the egg.

"How long have you known?" She asked. "About three months." Glory replied.

"How long has Deathbringer known?" "Two months."

Sunny stopped dead in her tracks.

"You didn't tell Deathbringer about the egg for a month?"

Glory sighed. "Yes, Sunny, it took me a month to tell Deathbringer about his own egg."

Sunny laughed long, and hard. Glory, meanwhile, just sighed.

"What got you to finally tell him?" Sunny asked.

"Grandeur threatened me to tell him if I didn't tell him by the end of the week." Glory answered, trying to contain her own laughter.

Sunny almost fell out of the sky, she was laughing so hard.

"Oh, that's priceless!" She exclaimed.

Glory just sighed, laughing along with Sunny.

"So." Sunny started, tear still coming out of her eyes, evidence of her hysterics.

"What do you think your going to name the dragonet?" She asked.

"Well." Glory started. "If it's a boy, we were thinking Jaguar, and if it's a girl, Deathbringer had the idea to name her Firefly."

"Wow." Sunny said. "Surprisingly clever for a dragon who used to be a master assassin."

Glory laughed. "I know right? Who knew he could be so bright, and be so oblivious to other things at the same time?"

Sunny laughed. "Well, we should probably get back to the palace, it's getting late."

Glory sighed. "Yeah, I guess we should." She replied."

Glory's face suddenly lit up. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "Wanna hear a story about Deathbringer?"

Sunny's face lit up, and transformed into a devious smile.

"Enlighten me." She replied, as the pair flew through the trees, laughing all the way.