It was finally time.

Glory had successfully told the dragonets and her rainwing friends about her engagement to Deathbringer. She was exited for the wedding, which would be happening momentarily.

Handsome had agreed to be the priest, and Sunny and Tsunami were her bridesmaids, with Fatespeaker being her flower girl.

Deathbringer had chosen Clay and Starflight to be his best man, as he couldn't decide which would be more suited for the job.

Glory snapped out of her trance, as the music had started playing, courtesy of Qibli on the drums, Moonwatcher on the flute, and kinkajou on the maracas.

Not the most romantic wedding music, but Glory liked it.

Jambu was going to walk her down the aisle, as rainwing, "Don't do parents", Which Glory thought was stupid.

As Glory started walking down the aisle, she thought of all the amazing memories she had with Deathbringer.

She wanted to relive some of them, well others she wanted to forget forever.

And then, it was time.

As Handsome said all that mumbley jumbley stuff that no one pays attention to, all Glory could think about was Deathbringer. Deathbringer. The dragon that had changed her life forever.

"You may now kiss the bride", Handsome said.

So Glory did.