Guy Meet Ramiris

Guy PoV

While flying towards the rapidly growing aura I began to think, why would Velzard just stay at the creator's destroyed home? She isn't the type to reminisce. At least I don't think she is. Well anyway I should probably think about the more important problem right now and leave Velzard to grieve.

I drew myself out of my thoughts to focus on the aura I was flying towards. Her aura is still growing. I wonder what kind of skill she had well whatever it is it must be powerful she is the daughter of God; I wonder if I can copy it with Lucifer.

I unconsciously smiled increasing my flight speed. I have been yearning for revenge against Veldanava I'm gonna be honest when Veldanava beat me my pride was damaged a bit finally after so long I may be able to restore a piece of my original pride. Eventually in the distance I saw and colossal energy with a magenta colouration in the shape of a 4 pointed Isotoxal star in the centre was a young girl with pink hair and blue eyes. That must be the creator's daughter no one could emit that much energy at once, well no regular person at least.

Velzard + Baby Dragon PoV

I was flying towards Guy and Milim but I suddenly felt like Guy just insulted me for some reason. Hes lucky I have this baby dragon to stop me from hitting him when I see him, but I swear if he dares wake up this little cute brother of mine I will hit him so hard.

Guy PoV

The girl I assume to Milim suddenly brought all the energy surrounding her into her a body leaving the area silent the only thing that could be heard was the fires burning following along the girl's path of destruction. I watched in awe as the energy the girl had absorbed into her body was all released in one gigantic ray of blue energy surrounded in pink lightning like bolts. I was in shock the attack didn't use magicules at all, it was if the attack was powered by some other superior energy much stronger than magicules the energy had a divine feel to it and reminded me of Veldanava's energy. The attack head straight towards a mountain range which had a city below it. The attack completely blasted through the city and the mountain range with no resistance at all rock debris wads flung into the air shooting back down into the ground under the effect of gravity causing even more damage to the already ruined and deserted environment.

I was watching as the last of the debris from the no longer mountain rained down to the ground when I felt as if my skull was being burnt through by a highly concentrated energy, I turned around only to see the girl glaring into what felt like my skull for the second time in my life I felt intimidated the feeling was nothing compared to an angry Velzard however.

After what felt like an hour due to thought acceleration the girl looked away from me and dashed away leaving behind a sonic boom, the girl was flying in the direction of the westernmost continent. The giant's territory. I was about to give chance when I noticed a women surrounded in a golden glow flying towards me. Once the woman was in front of me, I noticed she was wearing a long basil green dress, the women had golden hair which was tied in a ponytail that would reach her lower back, she had pointed ears and pale white skin. Finally, she also had 4 transparent wings which along with her body were surrounded by a golden outline giving her a feeling of royalty.

??: Are you also trying to find out who caused all this destruction?

The lady asked in a questioning and cautious tone.

Guy: Uh? No, I know who caused the destruction its just a matter of time before I catch her and enjoy our bat- I mean stop her reign of destruction as it is my job as the mediator of the world.

I responded quickly fixing my slip of the tongue.

I almost leaked that I am just mostly excited for the fight with Milim. To be honest I could have engaged in a battle with her before she released her attack on that mountain but I kinda just wanted to watch the show and see her power.